• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

6 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

another this album is better than this album from swifties, can ya'll come up with somethin else

FU9fd7u.gif

Hopefully Midnights makes the entire fanbase agree on this matter. 

FU9fd7u.gif

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Taylor's Contra would EAT :jonny5:

I've said it for years now but what I wouldn't give for Taylor to work with Rostam :jonny:

We know they know each other, he has worked with HAIM for years :jonny:

Speaking of Rostam, imagine a sound like this :jonnycat:

OR, if we're going more for a less electronic and more instrumental sound, this :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Squall said:

Imagine if it sounds like debut and everyone cancels their preorders :jonny5:

Then I would order two more copies, Debut with her mature vocals would EAT :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

another this album is better than this album from swifties, can ya'll come up with somethin else

FU9fd7u.gif

Indeed, at a certain point we have to accept that her discography is flawless

1927721814_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.

Folkmore are Taylor's best albums period. Red is not all that, it has some career highlights but overall it's a giant mess. tbh all her albums except debut and fearless are better

30 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Imagine if we don’t get a lead single and everyone is hype on the type of music she’ll release. Her pre orders will be crazy and she might be able to sell 1 million first week. What a marketing queen.:jonny6:

This scares me cuz this would be the first time we're going into an album completely blind :skull: At least for folklore/evermore it was obvious what kinda sound they would be

20 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

Red is not all that, it has some career highlights but overall it's a giant mess. tbh all her albums except debut and fearless are better

You make me sick! 

Imagine thinking 19Katy9, Peak Low, and Loser are better than Red :ahh: Holy ****

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

FbTTHB2WYAI4YsX?format=jpg&name=small

:dies:

:ahh:

I would not be mad. 

40 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Imagine if we don’t get a lead single and everyone is hype on the type of music she’ll release. Her pre orders will be crazy and she might be able to sell 1 million first week. What a marketing queen.:jonny6:

learning from Easy On Me and 30 she should do this instead of dropping a single i think, unless if it's pop then Renaissance type of rollout would be nice (lead single first friday of october)

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

it’s just so weird to me how an album with this cover, aesthetic and concept could have a Blackpink collab or “bangers”’ as so many stans are expecting :deadbanana2:

Lack of media literacy is real. You're nuts/going to be disappointed if you think she's ever doing traditional pop outside of vault tracks again. :skull:

I AM 101% SURE THIS ALBUM WILL BE A POPROCK VARIANT IDC IF THISLL BE DISCO OR SADGIRL ALT ROCK BUT I JUST KNOW SOME SORT OF ROCK SOUND WILL BE INVOLVED!

my dreams manifested this! Rock will resurge back to the mainstream but itll be emo sad poprock queen Taylor will rule again I fear!

3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

I AM 101% SURE THIS ALBUM WILL BE A POPROCK VARIANT IDC IF THISLL BE DISCO OR SADGIRL ALT ROCK BUT I JUST KNOW SOME SORT OF ROCK SOUND WILL BE INVOLVED!

my dreams manifested this! Rock will resurge back to the mainstream but itll be emo sad poprock queen Taylor will rule again I fear!

I’m praying for this. When it’s done right, rock is the one of the most universally respected genre of popular music. There’s nothing she loves more than acclaim. 

3 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

it’s just so weird to me how an album with this cover, aesthetic and concept could have a Blackpink collab or “bangers”’ as so many stans are expecting :deadbanana2:

I didn't want to say it, but someone had to :shutup:. An album with a 60s inspired cover, that back photo of her looking disheartened and a forward about sleepless nights and being haunted by past memories, and people are expecting Max Martin 1989'd bops and BlackPink ratatatata noise pollution :deadbanana4:.

I'm not rolling out the fact that there maybe some pop songs on the album, or that maybe Max produced a song or two, but I don't see it being the dominant sound or straight up pop pop :michael:.

29 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

You make me sick! 

Imagine thinking 19Katy9, Peak Low, and Loser are better than Red :ahh: Holy ****

imagine thinking that Speak Now is not her best album :rip:

especially over the bloated and fillered mess that is Dread, the lack of taste chile 

if this is that female collaborations album I hope we get Imogen Heap again :lakitu:

14 hours ago, Protocol said:

She's probably mostly done with the re-recordings, hence a couple 1989 songs already being out there, and is waiting to maximize their sales since vinyl plants are so backed up.

1989 and Speak Now TVs have been held up by the SIO lawsuit and trademark issues, respectively. And she probably didn't want to follow Red TV with Debut. Reputation TV can't begin recording until November.

Edited by Headlock

19 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

if this is that female collaborations album I hope we get Imogen Heap again :lakitu:

I'm also predicting record producers Catherine Marks and Marta Salogni might be involved. The Sun leaked the information about the female collaborations and they're British. Catherine Marks and Marta Salogni live and work in London. They both won the award for best UK Producer of the Year. They both follow Jack's engineer Laura Sisk on Instagram. Catherine Marks also follows Taylor, Joe and Taylor Nation on Instagram.

24 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

That would be a moment most pleasing to me in my career :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, Fama said:

I'm also predicting record producers Catherine Marks and Marta Salogni might be involved. The Sun leaked the information about the female collaborations and they're British. Catherine Marks and Marta Salogni live and work in London. They both won the award for best UK Producer of the Year. They both follow Jack's engineer Laura Sisk on Instagram. Catherine Marks also follows Taylor, Joe and Taylor Nation on Instagram.

i’d be excited to see some new names producing for her tbh :WAP:

26 minutes ago, Headlock said:

That would be a moment most pleasing to me in my career :jonny5:

I need her to experiment with Imogen and deliver us another Clean :jonnycat:

This is obviously going to be a rock/pop-rock record and everyone who thinks she is having a Blackpink gay trash song on the album is absolutely delusional :rip: