• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

I'm so excited for this :WAP: what a hard working woman, i swear I thought she was going to release first another Taylors Version. When I she going to release the lead? Im thinking probably next Friday or surprise release this week

15 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

low key i was hoping for a trilogy folklore-evermore- TS10

right I was down for her Lodger moment tbh

sonically different from the other two, somewhat transitional, yet still able to be grouped with them

but i'm still perched for whatever is coming!

34 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

I can’t believe her album announcement tweet is about to hit 1 Million Likes on Twitter :deadbanana2: I don’t think any pop girl has ever had a tweet have this many likes before. 1 Million Likes on Twitter is rare for anyone. But I think that’s a good early sign for this era to possibly be even bigger than Folklore :chick2:

Ariana's Positions and TUN announcements all hit 1M, only her and Taylor have done it so far.

26 minutes ago, swiftawaywithme said:

spacer.png

Omg you're right. All for a 174k debut :skull: :rip:

:deadbanana2: dont do my girl like that its 2X plat eligible and had barely any promo. shes not a sales force the way miss taytay is too :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

LMAO can't believe I missed this. I'm very intrigued by what I think this will sound like. Expectation is another COCC/Solar Power/Daddy's Home/Sling because I know Jacking Anton Off is involved, but my hope is something dreamier and moodier. I think she's more than delivered classics (quality wise) with folk and country, but in my opinion none of her pop albums are fully good enough to warrant a CLASSIC status. 

Imagine if she gives us a darker E•MO•TION moment

2 hours ago, Jagger said:

PLEASE BE A ROCK ALBUM :jonny: 

or a more alternative folklore/evermore

really not here for her going back to pop. Lover and Rep are her worst albums 

OR OR OR hear me out... A more altpop take on evermore?! 

Think of the material?! Shes the perfect popgirl to take on the indie pop band sound.

Imagine more Story of Us, State of Grace, maybe a little bit of New Romantics with a bit more rock tinge to it?!

3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Think of the material?! Shes the perfect popgirl to take on the indie pop band sound.

Imagine more Story of Us, State of Grace, maybe a little bit of New Romantics with a bit more rock tinge to it?!

Story of Us is a disgrace, girl. One of her worst songs ever

49 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

She better not mess up the release of this album. The GP is clearly here for her. The announcement post has over 7M likes on insta and about to hit 1M on twitter :rip:

We need good songs as singles. Radio and play listing better come through. Imagine the possibilities if they handle this correctly :WAP:

I just hope we don’t get a statement single. Almost Every lead single for her studio albums (and even her re recordings to an extent) has been a statement since the Red era. WANGBT and SIO were successes. LWYMMD was a mixed bag as it didn’t have legs. ME! while a message that I understood, could’ve been accomplished with something like paper rings. Even cardigan to an extent was a statement. Willow was the only one that hasn’t been and it did good on radio. 

snd if we do, let’s hope it’s received more in the vein of SIO or WANGBT or cardigan and less of anything else.

It feels so weird/annoying seeing many of my irls/locals who literally used to despise her liking her announcement or even sharing it. Suddenly relating to those dumb swiffers who gatekeep her music :dies: 

The power of folkmore / Red TV :jonny5:

I have notifications on for all her socials and I just got a notification and almost fainted, it was just a pre-order link :rip:

22 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

HERE FOR IT. folklore/evermore are her best projects since Red so any iteration of that sound would be a yes from me 

plus State of Grace and New Romantics are some of her best songs :jonny: 

streaming her best album reputation.

would love another album filled with magical and exhilarating songs that give "bright city lights on a dark night" and "futuristic" vibes.

42 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I just hope we don’t get a statement single. Almost Every lead single for her studio albums (and even her re recordings to an extent) has been a statement since the Red era. WANGBT and SIO were successes. LWYMMD was a mixed bag as it didn’t have legs. ME! while a message that I understood, could’ve been accomplished with something like paper rings. Even cardigan to an extent was a statement. Willow was the only one that hasn’t been and it did good on radio. 

snd if we do, let’s hope it’s received more in the vein of SIO or WANGBT or cardigan and less of anything else.

I 100% agree. No statement singles. No drama singles. Please and thank you. 

3 hours ago, Fama said:

The cover is a homage to the 60s.

okay but this too :jonny5: imagine if this is her Forever Changes era (I know that's not an album cover like this but if she were to go 60s, baroque pop/folk rock would be SUCH a slay)

20 hours ago, Augmented said:

I wonder if it’s going to have a Shoegaze/dreampop sort of vibe to it :sherlock:

Omg a shoegaze inspired album would be amazing!

whatever genre it is, I hope we’re not getting Pop Taylor again :biblio:

I would love it if we got some state of graces or something that sounds like this:

:jonnycat: 

Edited by Bussea

Imagine if she gives us a rainy night bop :jonny2:

I’m so whipped y’all :jonnycat:

The way I just preordered the CD + Vinyl + Cassette…

:hoetenks:

Edited by youreyesgocold

I don't want her to release a lead tbh. She can't release good singles even if her life depended on it, I have no faith this time it'll be different. Just drop the album, pick one song to give it a video and call it a day :cm:

7 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I don't want her to release a lead tbh. She can't release good singles even if her life depended on it, I have no faith this time it'll be different. Just drop the album, pick one song to give it a video and call it a day :cm:

Maybe if republic picks it again 

21 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Imagine if she gives us a rainy night bop :jonny2:

I would love rainy night bops and maybe something in the vein of mazzy star fade into you! 

She shot a video in july. I don’t think she’d wait until October to release it.

after this album she has 1 more new one with republic, think she’ll resign with them or go to Sony?