• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

17 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

has it outsold 30MB already? :deadbanana4:

30 should be at 2.5-2.6M units and since its not even in the top100 it probably moves like idk 5-10k units per week :gaycat6: So Midnights will surpass it next week most likely

Edited by TaylenaStan

adele 1.936 2021

per hdd, 0.737 so far this year

so about 2.673

maybe next next week

Edited by fridayteenage

They will televise ArtistOTY, Best MV, and Best Pop Alhum. She’s attending :fan:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It would be a shame if ATWTSF gets nominated for a Oscar and we all know it. The Oscars hopefully don't lower the bar this much

The Oscars bar has been lowered long before this.

There's somehow still this quietly prevailing narrative of ~artistic integrity surrounding the Oscars as if they haven't been making hugely questionable choices based on popularity or industry politics for many many years now.

All Too Well winning (which it won't) wouldn't even be remotely notable based on many of the other choices they've made.

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It would be a shame if ATWTSF gets nominated for a Oscar and we all know it. The Oscars hopefully don't lower the bar this much

Ok Katyprismspirit

23 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

They will televise ArtistOTY, Best MV, and Best Pop Alhum. She’s attending :fan:

It’s lowkey annoying that she doesn’t let award shows announce her presence ahead of time anymore, she only goes if they tell her she’s winning things and keeps her attendance a secret :gaycat6: 

The AMA’s being in LA means we’re still like 2 hours away from them airing, here I was thinking the red carpet was about to start or something :rip: 

Wait, the Purple Heart from Youtube means Lavender Haze MV tonight? Instead of Speak Now TV like I thought? :gaycat6: 

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Will these two literally EVER attend an event together :gaycat6: 

(I know the one time it happened but that’s been it for 6 years now) 

Unless he's filming I think 100% he would go with her if she was nominated for an Oscar. They went to the Golden Globes together this would be significantly more important to Taylor.

21 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Will these two literally EVER attend an event together :gaycat6: 

(I know the one time it happened but that’s been it for 6 years now) 

They’re waiting for the oscars then pop at the vanity fair after party carpet :sistrens:

so is she attending? It's so annoying she's not performing anymore :skull: 

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

WAIT WHAT/??????

Just now, cat1867 said:

Its fake. I checked his instagram.

UGHHHHH noooo :jonny5: we need AH live at the AMA

ME! had like TEN televised performance, and nothing for her best smash lead AH.

btw, the TEA this week was 4k, so around 40k song sales. vast majority would be antihero.

chart essentials estimated 32k sales for AH which sounds in the right vicinity.

3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

There's a bit of a difference between being proud of the song and running a whole Oscar campaign for a very mid-tier video. 

It's nice that she enjoys directing and wants to take it up more. But the video is in the Oscar conversation entirely because of her name and not any merit. I would like it if this publicity campaign nets her that SOTY win finally though. ATW feels like the right song for her to finally win it. 

Spill, that MV is nothing but a basic HS project, with a budget :rip: not to mention that acting scene's terrible cringe script :rip:

The song on the other hand is a different story. 

The videos she's directed are not good, unfortunately. Then again, most of her videography is mid, save LWYMMD and Shake It Off.

What a lineup at the AMAs. She went to the EMAs so this is not the reason, but there is not a single relevant artist here.