• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

The Lana collab will def be part of this I can’t wait :jonny5:

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

God I’ve always wanted her to craft an album in the vein of “I Like It When You Sleep For You Are so Beautiful Yet So Unaware of it”

OMG NOT U SERVING TASTE! THAT ALBUM IS AMAZING, EVEN THEIR LATEST SINGLE IS AN ALTPOP BOP!

I need Taylor to give us her own Its Not Living (If Its Not With You) level of poprock PERFECTION!

Shes doing EVERYTHING her fans want, first the noisepop with rep, then the sad songwriter with folklore, 2 amazing rerecordings and NOW potentially a poprock record she ALWAYS wins! 

Shes going to end the 2020s as the biggest solo artist of all time I fear :fan:

2 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Maybe Pitchfork bait music?

:jonnycat:

Shes coming for that BNM award this October I fear :WAP:

Electro pop rock always gave me very gay vibes, thisll be the album that you play making out with your SO omg :wanda:

The high-class wh0re looks :jonnycat: The way this is already her best era

Edited by Beyonnaise

The cover, title and intro prologue >>>>>>> Very curious to see where this goes and what it sounds like. Maybe we'll get a single beforehand, maybe not.

Also,this will be a shorter album in individual songs lengths. There is a single LP and each side plays for a maximum of 22 minutes meaning each averages out to 3.38 minutes in length

oh god she's not done yet with that indie boring stuff isn't she :noparty:

2 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

Nothing about this is giving indie. Lol.

I think this will be an album that people either really love or absolutely hate. No inbetween

4 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

OMG NOT U SERVING TASTE! THAT ALBUM IS AMAZING, EVEN THEIR LATEST SINGLE IS AN ALTPOP BOP!

I need Taylor to give us her own Its Not Living (If Its Not With You) level of poprock PERFECTION!

Shes doing EVERYTHING her fans want, first the noisepop with rep, then the sad songwriter with folklore, 2 amazing rerecordings and NOW potentially a poprock record she ALWAYS wins! 

Shes going to end the 2020s as the biggest solo artist of all time I fear :fan:

Shes coming for that BNM award this October I fear :WAP:

Electro pop rock always gave me very gay vibes, thisll be the album that you play making out with your SO omg :wanda:

I don't know what you think but her giving us something along the lines of Masseduction would be a DEBACLE. Release your Smoking Section qkweeeeeen

:msmarvel:

The 1975 could be involved. In Pitchfork’s interview with Matty Healy about their new album he said they played it for Taylor.

2 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

I think it's another bait-and-switch move from her where the music doesn't match the aesthetics, like reputation. 

It's definitely gonna be a pop record.

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

Nothing about this is giving indie. Lol.

no idea if there is a teaser already out but that post from her twitter is giving indie music with that pretencious description of where the ideas came from :noparty:

Just now, Jaspurr said:

I think it's another bait-and-switch move from her where the music doesn't match the aesthetics, like reputation. 

It's definitely gonna be a pop record.

i hope so but doesn't she do only 3 eras for each genre? 

14 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

I feel like this is an electrorock era. 

Think The 1975, maybe a little bit of LANY, The Driver Era, HAIM, shes in her bisexual alt pop bag I fear :jonny5:

The 1975's kind of sound? On a Taylor album?

I think I'd die and go to heaven right there.

Also sorry OJH but this screams Antonoff to me, I’d be shocked if he didn’t have at least one track (it’s silly to think otherwise when he’s been her most consistent collaborator for nearly a decade)

re-recordings are def coming lmao. i believe she'll be releasing them during her next world tour. that's a goddamn good promo for it, she won't let that slip

8 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

The cover, title and intro prologue >>>>>>> Very curious to see where this goes and what it sounds like. Maybe we'll get a single beforehand, maybe not.

Also,this will be a shorter album in individual songs lengths. There is a single LP and each side plays for a maximum of 22 minutes meaning each averages out to 3.38 minutes in length

I wonder if there will be a couple interlude tracks and then 10-11 actual full tracks 

hope it sounds like war on drugs :jonny4:

The way she is already serving ha best looks and we’re only a couple hours into the era :WAP: