Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

girl issa wednesday, and this normally happens on a thursday :redface:

I completely forgot about that because if the countdown lol... Well it's too late now :clown:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Just now, TheArgonaut said:

Not functioning correctly, sorry :monkey:

it's okay it must be very difficult knowing IN ELEVEN MINS THE MIDNIGHTS LEAD IS GETTING ANNOINCED

spacer.png

1 minute ago, TheDreamer said:

I have a feeling she's probably asleep already, but I hope I'm wrong

spacer.png

The sleepless nights that she is causing as a result nn

Edited by Wolf Alice

1 minute ago, Wolf Alice said:

I completely forgot about that because if the countdown lol... Well it's too late now :clown:

PLZ its confusing for me too bc i'm in a diff timezone so it's acc 4:51 am for me on thursday but i'm having to mentally switch timezones to enjoy MIDNIGHTS

1 minute ago, Vine101 said:

Excluding reputation, she's always managed to float above her public drama by keeping most of her music secretive enough for people to not notice who it's about (which always managed to work out well cuz the songs are good)

I just hope no more fictional 18th century characters ala evermore this time around. We've had our share already.

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

I also don't think the critical narrative that she never incorporated other characters into her writing before Folklore was fully accurate. She's always weaved characters into more generalized stories or specific life stories to an extent (Mine, The Last Time, LWYMMD also having parallels with Game of Thrones, etc.). The interesting thing about her post-Folkmore era songwriting will be seeing how she finds a narrative balance between fiction/fact/autofiction, which she will obv do well

8 minutes ago, Vine101 said:

Excluding reputation, she's always managed to float above her public drama by keeping most of her music secretive enough for people to not notice who it's about (which always managed to work out well cuz the songs are good)

I just hope no more fictional 18th century characters ala evermore this time around. We've had our share already.

“fictional” 

:coffee:

Just now, TheArgonaut said:

Taylor right now:

Taylor Swift is REALLY upset her cat wouldn't let her sleep — and she  recorded the entire thing | HelloGiggles

well she has a team for that or are we under the illusion she even has social media apps on her phone anymore

Just now, skyupsahl said:

PLZ its confusing for me too bc i'm in a diff timezone so it's acc 4:51 am for me on thursday but i'm having to mentally switch timezones to enjoy MIDNIGHTS

Omg same lol 4:52 am Thursday and I have to be up at 9 :chick3:

1 minute ago, RuflesCando said:

The streets are demanding a single from her i fear

The streets are ready to riot 

not to hype y'all up, but she (probably an intern lbr) was just on her weibo account. Her activity status changed to "just online".

iHjck4D.png

Edited by ChatshireCat

Just now, AvrilMoonlight said:

Has anyone even checked if there was an unlisted video on her YouTube? :deadbanana2:

girl we're not expecting the DROP tonight, just an announcement

Just now, ChatshireCat said:

not to hype y'all up, but she was just on her weibo account. Her activity status changed to "just online".

iHjck4D.png

:loki:

1 minute ago, Wolf Alice said:

Omg same lol 4:52 am Thursday and I have to be up at 9 :chick3:

YOU POOR THING get straight to sleep once the clownery is over :redface: