Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I rihfuse to clown! I know this woman well enough by now :gaycat6:

You should have more faith! I just know that today we're getting a Spotfly/Apple change of icon, some more clues about producers and the single tomorrow.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

The red tv era has traumatized you. She posted a story yesterday for a reason- so that when she posts a story tonight at midnight more people see it. That’s how instagrams algorithm works. Same with TaylorNation. Whenever she or they post multiple days in a row / TN is active on twitter she announces something shortly after. Also, she knows people will be speculating what happens to her site at midnight and thus it will have engagement for a single announcement 

I'm going to choose to believe you even tho there is logic to both sides purely because this is what I want :-*

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

And we can keep waiting because she is not giving us anything this week :gaycat6: 

Apart from the lead single to MIDNIGHTSSSSS I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDD

It will be her Dreams, the song of her career, a certified hit changing pop and rock music forever i just KNOW IT! Already a Pitchfork Best New Track

two hours till nothing :jonny5: 

Just now, MardinBeksloy said:

two hours till THE LEAD SINGLE OF MIDNIGHTS IS ANNOUNCED ALONG WITH SIGNED CDS HITTING THE STORE AND EVERYONE MOVES AND CELEBRATES AND WE WIN OH MY GOD WE WON

ikr!!!

1 minute ago, Shendelzare said:

wait, why is everyone thinking something's gonna happen?

the vinyl variants leave her store at 11:59 PM giving perfect room for a midnight announcement, and her store empty, meaning she needs to be selling some more shizzle (possibly merch based on the single and cd singles or smthn idk!)

im gonna carry my ass to bed and set an alarm for 11:59. not about to keep my eyes open for the inevitable disappointment

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, 400Iux said:

im gonna carry my ass to bed and set an alarm for 11:59. not about to keep my eyes open for the inevitable disappointment

spacer.png

save yourself the time and just set it to repeat every night until release day, it's going to happen regardless, get used to it

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

i think we knew ab this yesterday?

Now she has even followed the Fan News profile

1 minute ago, RuflesCando said:

Now she has even followed the Fan News profile

Oh, I think that disproves it more than it proves it; maybe she's just a swiftie? :ahh:

1 minute ago, TheDreamer said:

Imagine if it's just another Midnights Merch announcement? :toofunny3:

spacer.png

:dancehall2: at least it won't be "another" bc we didn't rlly get merch yet, unless you're counting the vinyls?

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

:dancehall2: at least it won't be "another" bc we didn't rlly get merch yet, unless you're counting the vinyls?

Yeah I guess I'm counting those. If she doesn't announce a single tonight, hopefully she announces a tour instead! 

3 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

At least merch will tell us something about it

Just now, TheDreamer said:

Yeah I guess I'm counting those. If she doesn't announce a single tonight, hopefully she announces a tour instead! 

I'd honestly take that, so long as there's London dates.

When I buy 4 vinyls of an album i've never heard then stadium tour tickets to a performance of an album i've never heard just because her name is Taylor Swift :redface:

Just now, RuflesCando said:

At least merch will tell us something about it

Which is why theoretically it would make most sense with a single which means...

SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT BAYYYYYYBEEEEEEE