Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

3 hours ago, chiliam said:

@&$+($()$($+!$ its dream pop, she is out of the fricking wood @+%;)%(-$

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRPp3MkG/

I saw this on my fyp too :skull: It's not the first time that account impersonated her so I BLOCKED it 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 hour ago, 400Iux said:

i have a feelings she will NAWT do that...being american she'd be setting herself up for lashings

spacer.png

I thought the tiff screening was on the 11th but it turns out it's on the ninth this Friday so it's definitely possible.

2 hours ago, nsst said:

14 hours until lead single announcement :crown:

Perched!

Will be spending tonight in this thread and it's not going to be a waste of time because she's going to deliver an announcement mhm

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Ready to clown listen! 

32 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

Perched!

Will be spending tonight in this thread and it's not going to be a waste of time because she's going to deliver an announcement mhm

spacer.png

you are so right!

Spoiler

but what if nothing happens tonight :dancehall2:

Come one Taylor! Exclusive covers sale ends tonight. Tomorrow is thursday, your favorite day to announce (at 1pm BST) your single dropping at "midnight" EST

If there is no lead this Friday or next I don't see why she'd release it later. I hope this is not another REDTV situation where the hype from the stars alone carry the preorders 

I need the lead after the disappointing Blackpink news :'( 10 hours until announcement :emofish:
(inb4 the song is another ME!th and i will have another meltdown)

3 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I thought the tiff screening was on the 11th but it turns out it's on the ninth this Friday so it's definitely possible.

if she was smart, she'd do the screening of the movie then played the new single as people were walking out 

What I want more than anything is just the tracklist + list of who worked on the album tbh. 

• ATRL Moderator

Snatched the Jade green variant (already ordered the standard blue one). I wish I could get the other two as I genuinely love each cover and design but I need to not be spending so much on vinyl in general :jamming:

It’s almost here :WAP:

Edited by romas_ld

I hate that I bought the covers not knowing anything about the damn album. What if I hate the album? :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Snatched the Jade green variant (already ordered the standard blue one). I wish I could get the other two as I genuinely love each cover and design but I need to not be spending so much on vinyl in general :jamming:

Sis, why didn't you just buy the exclusive cover ones? :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I hate that I bought the covers not knowing anything about the damn album. What if I hate the album? :deadbanana2:

Hating the album is not possible girl. 

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Sis, why didn't you just buy the exclusive cover ones? :deadbanana2:

She announced them after initially just dropping the pre-order for the blue version. She's a game player but I played along too.....

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hating the album is not possible girl. 

I mean, you right, but still :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Slayn said:

She announced them after initially just dropping the pre-order for the blue version. She's a game player but I played along too.....

:jonny5:

My friends works at Universal Music and she said that the lead is giving strong Today Was a Fairytale vibes. 

2 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

My friends works at Universal Music and she said that the lead is giving strong Today Was a Fairytale vibes. 

spacer.png