Sydney Sweeney spotted partying with magas and blue lives matter

Superbitch

8 minutes ago, Katamari said:

the hats say make 60 great again again 

the outrage built upon assumptions :deadbanana4:

Who is wearing parody trump hats in 2022? Certainly not ppl that don’t support him :rip:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yonsé

• fridayteenage

• Gwendolyn

• Billionaire

You guys are weird and radical

Why would I cut off my whole family just because they have different beliefs :rip:

Another case of woke Americans being chronically online. Go outside and touch some grass. Live life. And go to therapy. 

Her response was great :clap3: the good sis doesn’t deserve the hate. She can’t control other people’s views.

I like her response. It's for her mom and probably her moms friends. Its odd to ask ppl who had great childhood and supportive parents to suddenly themselves from their families for fear of what twitter thinks. LOL

LMAO this entire "scandal" is such a kii - queen did nothing wrong. Terminally online nobodies advocating cutting off your family and support systems to appease random upset people acting upset for clout on TikTok because of perceived (and not factual) political differences. :rip: 

Next level clownery.

Sydney queen keep on slaying. :foxaylove2:

queen is talented and hot. jealous people trying to cancel her for nothing need to go touch grass. losers

Well good luck to her career after this tbh.

She grew up at a rural area in Idaho, so it shouldn't surprise us some of her relatives/friends are MAGA. Rural areas are literally MAGA country.

But it's not her fault her family/friends are part of Trump's cult. What's she supposed to do? Cut them out of her life? 

I don’t know or care about who this hillbilly is but I just came here to say, y’all that are saying “she shouldn’t cut her family off just cause they’re maga”… ummm yes the hell you should, unless you agree with their beliefs. MAGA’s literally want black people back as slaves and want 15 year old girls to have incest babies. Why would you not cut them off? 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, Vrx. said:

Duh she's from Spokane 

is that you in your avi?

On 8/31/2022 at 7:13 AM, Walley said:

I don’t know or care about who this hillbilly is but I just came here to say, y’all that are saying “she shouldn’t cut her family off just cause they’re maga”… ummm yes the hell you should, unless you agree with their beliefs. MAGA’s literally want black people back as slaves and want 15 year old girls to have incest babies. Why would you not cut them off? 

the same can be said for anyone who supports kim petras but then use the whole transvisibility card to argue her discography being produced by an alleged rapist

On 9/4/2022 at 12:51 AM, SchmoodRing said:

is that you in your avi?

the same can be said for anyone who supports kim petras but then use the whole transvisibility card to argue her discography being produced by an alleged rapist

Yeah 

• 1 year later...

She made fun of y’all last night for any weirdos who cared about this 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.