JLO exposed as an evil person

McNulty

On 8/27/2022 at 12:02 AM, brazil said:

I think discrimination based on zodiac sign actually went to a labour court here in Brazil and the court decided against the employer, so you can't discriminate people based on their zodiac sign in the workplace / when hiring :deadbanana4: 

Seems lik basic stuff, but apparently Jlo could use reading the decision :rip:

who is the hunk made in brazil from in your avi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manwhore

• slw84

• Grumpy Cat

• ShouldersSideways

On 8/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, jadeabove said:

Doesn't Madonna do the same with Scorpios? 

That obsession of not wanting to interact with someone else due to their horoscope is so so so so ridiculous. 

Leo’s don’t get along with scorpios and virgos.  They are on every “least compatible” zodiac metric.  Only thing these two Leo ladies have done right is shunn crazy toxic scorpios and boring virgos away (who btw think they are right but always wrong. Poor virgos) 

On 8/25/2022 at 11:35 PM, dirrtydiana said:

Astrology has been around for decades, so it’s not like a new gen z fad

and personally it’s not the believing in a god that I criticize, it’s the toxic Christianity from people who tend to be horrible and trumpters

ot: y’all taking this too seriously. She probably had too many and couldn’t pick so she pulled a “if your bday is in ___ raise your hand” to make it easy for her to send some of them home 

Decades? Try thousand of years. Longer then Christianity and other actually silly religions. 

On 8/30/2022 at 6:54 PM, Oxy said:

Can’t blame her, annoying, arrogant, delusional and horny sign. 

Boring.  Don’t forget boring.  They are so boring

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

Is Mariah a Virgo? 

Mariah Carey Entertainment GIF

Oddly enough an Aries, which makes her a fellow fire sign like Leo. They were meant to be fiery lesbian lovers 

Edited by manwhore

Just now, manwhore said:

Oddly enough a fellow fire sign like Leo. They were meant to be fiery lesbian lovers 

Oh that makes a lot of sense 

talk mariah GIF

Just now, Dula Peep said:

Oh that makes a lot of sense 

talk mariah GIF

You caught me before the edit. I added that Mariah is an Aries. The two should get along but don’t.  It’s wierd. But then again Gaga too is an Aries and threw shade at jlo when she did the Super Bowl. They are so bothered by leos who naturally are always the center of attn without needing gimmicks. Idk ?

On 8/25/2022 at 8:56 PM, khalyan said:

Not liking Virgos is completely understandable.  

Add Taurus and Gemini

Tauruses- stubborn and annoying

Gemini- double faced backstabbers

This isnt shading, it's like science trust me :cm:

On 8/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, BnPac said:

Why do people believe in this astrology thing? :rip:

Tell me you're virgo without telling me you're a virgo :gaycat2:

Not the girls in here actually believing that the time of year you were born influences your personalities. Reading their vague ass horoscopes thinking it pertains to them by being as general as possible. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.