The Nun II (2023) | Now praying in theaters!

genetic fail

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• leyaris11

• Reverse Warholian

• WERKER

The flop takes in here calling Sinister and Insidious franchises better than The Conjuring :bibliahh:

Anyway the first was awful but it getting a sequel hopefully means the quality will be better 

Corin Hardy was mid as it is behind the camera for The Nun. I don't understand how Michael Chaves keeps getting work considering La Llorona was easily the worst of the Conjuverse and The Conjuring 3 was the worst installment out of the franchise. The man just does not know how to direct a scary horror film to save his life. 

37 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Corin Hardy was mid as it is behind the camera for The Nun. I don't understand how Michael Chaves keeps getting work considering La Llorona was easily the worst of the Conjuverse and The Conjuring 3 was the worst installment out of the franchise. The man just does not know how to direct a scary horror film to save his life. 

drag, we need James Wan or his wife to direct these

Wait the guy who directed The Conjuring 3 and La Llorona is making this one? :rip: Oh this is going to be ******* terrible. 

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

drag, we need James Wan or his wife to direct these

Ingrid Bisu hasn't directed anything, so I'd have some trepidation over her directing a Conjuring or Conjuverse installment, but yes, James Wan is very much needed. I would even be okay with David F. Sandberg returning. 

I'll wait for the RT reviews and score first before even attempting to decide if it's worth my time or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first one is a non-event, hope this one better.

From the teaser, it looks like The Orphans meet The Nun, I'm here 4 it. :katie2:

they need to stop it with the darkest chapter in Conjuring universe tagline we've heard it like 5 times already and it just means u need to turn your brightness up to 10 when you catch it on hbomax :deadbanana2:

Percedt for it tho cause I've seen every film with a different situationship so this makes me hopeful for september :gaycat2:

Why did I jump with the teaser :deadbanana2: maybe there's hope after all

On 6/16/2023 at 12:50 AM, PaloSanto said:

they need to stop it with the darkest chapter in Conjuring universe tagline we've heard it like 5 times already and it just means u need to turn your brightness up to 10 when you catch it on hbomax :deadbanana2:

Percedt for it tho cause I've seen every film with a different situationship so this makes me hopeful for september :gaycat2:

this

The teaser trailer was leaked days ago and yet still no official release it. :deadbanana2: They don't have faith in this movie, I guess. 

OMG Mother is BACK!!!

5 hours ago, leyaris11 said:

The teaser trailer was leaked days ago and yet still no official release it. :deadbanana2: They don't have faith in this movie, I guess. 

I saw it in theaters as a preview before I watched the Boogeyman last week, the editing looked super cheap on both the leak and in theaters though so idk, something is still fishy about this whole thing

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I saw it in theaters as a preview before I watched the Boogeyman last week, the editing looked super cheap on both the leak and in theaters though so idk, something is still fishy about this whole thing

Do they look the same? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.