Evil Dead franchise | Two new movies announced

genetic fail

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

I am so excited for this. I am scared to see it because i don't want to be let down.

Me tooo but I feel like it's hard to **** up a gorefest movie but idk :biblionny:ive been waiting for so long

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• ChapelHooker

• Sweetestsecret

• Jay L

3 hours ago, qurl said:

in this day and age i feel like it’s a positive sign for the movie that it changed from being a streaming release to a regular theatrical release …. that probably means it did really well with test audiences , cuz it was supposed to have been released around this time i believe

That’s exactly why they changed it to a theatrical release.

• 2 months later...

the way I manifested this, literally yesterday I thought to myself that they should drop a trailer today. 

I was wondering when they were dropping the trailer considering it’s four months away. Anyways I’m pumped :wave:

FlkJMKfakAESsWR.jpg

The poster serving CAMP but the actual movie will be nothing short of terrifying I hope. A “Smile” tea :jonny5:

"Mommy's with the maggots now" is instantly iconic omg :chick2:

Ooooh that cheese grater and showing the glass being swallowed!! I'm so excited omg

28 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

"Mommy's with the maggots now" is instantly iconic omg :chick2:

!!!!

its been so long since we had a GOOD gore fest in theaters (Terrible 2 doesn't count cause it was ass) I am so ready for this!

Some of the scenes (the cheese grater and glass swallowing) scenes made me recoil a bit:jonny5:

The gore looks ******* great I’m so ******* hyped!!! They’re not holding baaaaaack

This looks so good but I hope that it’s not like the last movie where most of the stuff in the trailer wasn’t actually included :santa:

This looks terrifying. I was very annoyed they didn’t get a sequel out to the 2013 movie which was great and was skeptical about another revamp but seems like they’ve done a great job.

1 hour ago, Death said:

This looks so good but I hope that it’s not like the last movie where most of the stuff in the trailer wasn’t actually included :santa:

I don’t think so since there’s apparently a law against misleading trailers now

This looks so good :jonny5: I hope the kids and the aunt find a way to survive and be happy in the end :dancehall3:

The Greenband trailer has lots of new scenes! :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.