You wake up and it’s January 2020

Tropez

You wake up, and its New Years day 1st of January 2020. What do you do now without looking like a lunatic? 

January 1st? Be happy i woke up at all ?

Warn everyone of the global pandemic and all of the bad events to come

Nothing, go on with my life, not much has changed since that year. It would be more interesting to wake up before 2010

I'd tell everyone that Taylor Swift would release album of the century that very same year :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Buy tons of cheap medical masks and sell them expensive later :-*

Or you could just wait 3 months to buy Bitcoin when it crashes and then sell it for 10x profit one year later.

Buying TESLA stock or any stock from oil companies would be even better options.

JohnWayneHolland

Warn Gaga to not release Stupid Love as the lead and tell her to release Replay instead.

Well, that doesn't help me at all. My chronic illness started just two months before that.

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Or you could just wait 3 months to buy Bitcoin when it crashes and then sell it for 10x profit one year later.

Buying TESLA stock or any stock from oil companies would be even better options.

This. I would buy oil company stock in the peak of the lockdown when nobody was driving. :cm:

Install a bidet to not deal with the toilet paper crisis of March 2020.

Tell my friends to give up on Chromatica content after release week.

Buy a switch and then just ride out the rest of the year!

Well, do the same, it's not like I could've stopped the covid from happening, probably not being that paranoic about it but that's it

Something with stocks probably. No one is gonna believe me about COVID and other stuff so I won't try to change that.

that's the year i experiened a lot of depression and anxiety due to my sexuality so i'd rather not wake up

I wouldn’t do anything different - COVID is coming whether we like it or not :rip:

I’d try to convince two people not to attend to the place in which they got sick and died. 

Read the Atrl thread about a rare virus infecting people in China :dancehall3:

I dreamt about denis dropping a 2nd album and meeting my current partner and discovering allday

And I wake up next to my ex.. 

Yeah it be weird but I guess I'd be less broke ::gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.