2022: do you still have a racial preference?

Joyride

13 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I have preferences for certain physical traits that are more common in certain areas compared to others, as with everyone else, and there's nothing wrong with that. Saying you have no preferences whatsoever means you're lying to yourself, sorry. No one has no standards. :foxaylove3:

Spoiler

What are these physical traits?

Lips? Nose? Pe*is?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Otter

• Tropez

• Janet

Brown men go to the front of the line (with North African men in particular getting a line skipping pass).

22 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Brown men go to the front of the line (with North African men in particular getting a line skipping pass).

I doubt theres a line for you. 

18 minutes ago, Tropez said:

I doubt theres a line for you. 

there is a metaphorical one

16 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I have preferences for certain physical traits that are more common in certain areas compared to others, as with everyone else, and there's nothing wrong with that. Saying you have no preferences whatsoever means you're lying to yourself, sorry. No one has no standards. :foxaylove3:

We’ve been knew your racist twink white blue eyed ass been racist babe don’t need to make it even more obvious 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

there is a metaphorical one

Yea, still no line. People who say that think of themselves more than they’re actually worth. 

But good luck going through that imaginary line of yours. 

6 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:
  Hide contents

What are these physical traits?

Lips? Nose? Pe*is?

Nose most definitely! As I disliked my nose growing up to the point I had a nose job as soon as I finished high school, I can't date a guy who doesn't have a cute lil nose. :dies: 

3 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

We’ve been knew your racist twink white blue eyed ass been racist babe don’t need to make it even more obvious 

Excuse moi? My boyfriend of five and a half years is LatinX! I would in fact never date someone who has my same exact culture (and accent), I'd find that boring. You're confusing me with someone else. :tsk: 

I *PREFER* guys that aren't my own race, of course i'm not ruling them out at all

Not sure if it's some self hate thing or whatever but it's always been like that for me :redface:

I'm open to dating anyone, but I likely do have preferences unconsciously based on features I find more attractive 

1 hour ago, arceus said:

for dating yes

for sex, a hole is a goal

That's dodgy ground there. You're saying some races are good enough for sex, but not dating.

I don't have a racial preference- good looking is good looking, and comes in all different colours and forms.

As long as theyre hot. But to me Latino looks the hottest

53 minutes ago, Sir Galahad said:

I don't have a racial preference- good looking is good looking, and comes in all different colours and forms.

This is what everyone should strive to be.

22 hours ago, Power love said:

At this time in my life i don’t care about race. It’s about if he's financially stable! I’m not taking care of no grown man & he better take ME to a fancy classy restaurant like chili’s or PF chain.

Ma’am…

Yes - Black or mixed race (ideally Black mixed with another race).

My preference is that i’m attracted to latino and asian men more. but i’m attracted to any and everyone. I don’t exclude people because of their race, im not a ***** :heart:

On 8/23/2022 at 1:39 PM, Daddy said:

When you're hot to me you're hot. No "preference" here.

This 

As long as he's hairy, I don't care if he's white, black,  grey, brown, latino, Purple etc. 

1 minute ago, Taylucifer said:

kinda, but i won’t say which lol 

9/10 it means WHITE. we know bb.

OT: Did someone say chilis is fancy :deadbanana2:

Just now, Bussea said:

If ur used to McDonalds i guess it could be considered fancy :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, Bussea said:

not really. i just find certain mixed-races hotter :celestial:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.