2022: do you still have a racial preference?

Joyride

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Otter

• Tropez

• Dolce Vita

I don't date but I see hot men of all kinds running around. When you're hot to me you're hot. No "preference" here.

No but if given the choice I would rather date someone with a similar ethnic background

No, for me it's all about compatibility and personality.

Looks, personality, and character. Nothing more nothing less 

You can ask me 40 years from now the answer still will be my race. BLACK. :cm:

Yes and it bothers me. I don’t like having a preference

11 minutes ago, fentypark said:

if it ain’t black, i’on wan it! :nicole:

period :nicole:

31 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

rather date someone with a similar ethnic background

also this

Edited by SwiftLover

I can't believe this is still a thing for some people :ryan2:

But out of everyone I know its only my asian friends who are "whites only" :shakeno:

At this time in my life i don’t care about race. It’s about if he's financially stable! I’m not taking care of no grown man & he better take ME to a fancy classy restaurant like chili’s or PF chain.

I don’t. 

but others have odd rubbish standards, that sometimes I feel like they’re just looking for clones of themselves :michael:

I have preferences for certain physical traits that are more common in certain areas compared to others, as with everyone else, and there's nothing wrong with that. Saying you have no preferences whatsoever means you're lying to yourself, sorry. No one has no standards. :foxaylove3:

Just now, Power love said:

At this time in my life i don’t care about race. It’s about if he's financially stable! I’m not taking care of no grown man & he better take ME to a fancy classy restaurant like chili’s or PF chain.

Chill’s is fancy? :biblionny:

I still do I prefer latino, white and middle eastern men. 

I don’t really have a preference, but I find that I can make closer connections with people with similar shared cultural experiences.  As a result, they tend to be my same race.  

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

I don't date but I see hot men of all kinds running around. When you're hot to me you're hot. No "preference" here.

57 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Looks, personality, and character. Nothing more nothing less 

:cm:

I used to have a preference for people from my own ethnicities/nationalities but I live in the US now and it’s just too hard to find other people from the same background as me. So now I’m more open to people from all backgrounds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.