Early Predictions: 11th week for AIW

DONTYELLATME

Yeah, he's getting it easily, unless Nicki pulls something at the last minute.

the muse for style seems to be doing well.

it's not the worst #1 of the year

I hope Nicki snatches 1 more week in the top 10 :dancehall:

drop the video Nicki i don't want him at #1 any longer :biblio:

58 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

I hope Nicki snatches 1 more week in the top 10 :dancehall:

I think it’s currently predicted to be around #5-10, and then for third week we’ll have VMAs and the music video (hopefully) to keep it stable. After that idk but radio will pick up so.

It might also pick up on streaming again now it’s #1 but who knows

Nicki better drop that Acapella to iTunes :biblionny:

This is going to feel so wrong with AIW's 2 weeks at #1 on streaming and only one week at #1 on sales. Pretty much all of the other 11+ week #1's in the streaming era had at least double-digit weeks at #1 on one of those metrics, if not both. Uptown Funk would have easily spent 30+ weeks at #1 in this climate.

As It Was will probably be Harry's last hurrah at a smash hit. Manifesting a flop era next if he never claims if hes queer or not. Baiting ass *****!

Imagine selling albums , having radio on lock , and being a double digit #1. I'd be annoyed and jealous too.

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

As It Was will probably be Harry's last hurrah at a smash hit. Manifesting a flop era next if he never claims if hes queer or not. Baiting ass *****!

The way I screamed :rip: may his next era be authentically bait free!

5 hours ago, LCTV said:

Imagine selling albums , having radio on lock , and being a double digit #1. I'd be annoyed and jealous too.

It would be one thing if AIW was truly dominating and had double-digit weeks at #1 on streaming and sales. Old Town Road had 20 weeks at #1 on streaming and 16 weeks at #1 on sales. Despacito had 17 weeks at #1 on sales and 16 weeks at #1 on streaming. Uptown Funk had 13 weeks at #1 on sales and 12 weeks at #1 on streaming. No complaints from me about these because they truly dominated and earned their weeks at #1. AIW has only 2 weeks at #1 on streaming and one week at #1 on sales. Hardly the stats of a double-digit week #1. AIW backed into many of its weeks at #1.

imagine how tired we are. It will break a record with 5 non consecutive runs at #1 tho which is interesting at least

8 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

This is going to feel so wrong with AIW's 2 weeks at #1 on streaming and only one week at #1 on sales. Pretty much all of the other 11+ week #1's in the streaming era had at least double-digit weeks at #1 on one of those metrics, if not both. Uptown Funk would have easily spent 30+ weeks at #1 in this climate.

And what else was supposed to go #1? The other songs that went #1 have fallen behind it in sales, radio or streaming, AIW has been quite consistent, top 3 ever since it debuted at #1.

The song's longevity is quite outstanding, especially for #1 debut.

9 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

And what else was supposed to go #1? The other songs that went #1 have fallen behind it in sales, radio or streaming, AIW has been quite consistent, top 3 ever since it debuted at #1.

The song that really got screwed over was Running Up That Hill, which topped the streaming and sales chart in 3 different weeks. RUTH should have at least 3 weeks at #1. The problem is radio weighs too much. In fact, if radio had been excluded from the Hot 100 formula, AIW would have fallen off the Top 5 by early July: https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/213024/weekly-top-songs-radio-excl

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The song that really got screwed over was Running Up That Hill, which topped the streaming and sales chart in 3 different weeks. RUTH should have at least 3 weeks at #1. The problem is radio weighs too much. In fact, if radio had been excluded from the Hot 100 formula, AIW would have fallen off the Top 5 by early July: https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/213024/weekly-top-songs-radio-excl

but again, it makes no sense to exclude Radio because a lot of people still use it to consume music

4 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

RUTH should have gone #1 for several weeks when it was the #1 song in sales and streams. 

Love Harry... but its time for the GP to support LNT. Nicki gotta drop that video and secure the #1 spot

7 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Love Harry... but its time for the GP to support LNT. Nicki gotta drop that video and secure the #1 spot

That overrated song y’all keep hyping up ain’t going back to #1 after this week.

17 hours ago, Sinister said:

but again, it makes no sense to exclude Radio because a lot of people still use it to consume music

I don't think we need to exclude radio, but it counting for 35-40% of the Hot 100 is way too high. Unlike streams, radio is a passive form of consumption. We could lower radio to counting for 20-25% of the Hot 100 to make it more accurate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.