• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• Ger

• pride4jc1222

• Queen.

As she should :clap3:

It’s a huge bop and one of her best songs in a while. Shows she still has power this far into her career despite ATRLers saying otherwise :cm:

Oh wow, would you look at that. We were told she was over and replaced by [insert female rapper who just made Top 40]. 

It was Iggy, it was Cardi and even Megan, yet Nicki is still here 13 years later, still slaying. :clap3:

If the Barbz did 89k sales after the anti-mass buying rules imagine what the BTS army with do for their boys if they push it with multiple remixes  :deadbanana2:

Nicki #1 :alexz:

Finally females doing great this year 3 consecutive #1s Lizzo, Beyonce & Nicki Minaj

And the only female rapper who could have done it 15 years in her career :clap3:

Most last 4-5 years max

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

As It Was NOT #1. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Oh wow, would you look at that. We were told she was over and replaced by [insert female rapper who just made Top 40]. 

It was Iggy, it was Cardi and even Megan, yet Nicki is still here 13 years later, still slaying. :clap3:

A fanbase that actually BUY and Stream music. Nicki fan base have been massive every since '10 and i'm happy to say that I was apart of that in the beginning. 

The queen of rap still reign here

Weeks in Top 10

20: As It Was

16: WAIT FOR U

15: About Damn Time

12: Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) & Me Porto Bonito

8: BREAK MY SOUL

3: Bad Habit, Sunroof & I Like You (A Happier Song)

1: Super Freaky Girl

90K sales omg :deadbanana2: She really won. The song is a whole bop and Nicki deserves her solo #1. Congrats queen

Never liked Nicki all that well with her attitude. But I gotta admit the song is a bop and well deserved. U don’t have to like the person to like their music. This is her best in quite some time though. 

You know what...I hate Nicki but I'd rather her be #1 over Harry 

aBkWvm1.gif

She made history today!

Congrats, Nicki! Her long waited & deserved solo song finally is #1 (the fact she’s the second female rapper to debut a solo song at #1 after Lauryn Hill… no words can describe how proud I am ?).

The fact I feel this achievement makes justice for Super Bass, Starships & Anaconda (all of them deserved to be #1).

Onika already had her status as a legend in music industry! This achievement just confirms She’s one of the best female rappers in the industry!

Congrats, queen! Your fan from the 00’s feels very proud today!

Edited by Capruni

23 minutes ago, Capruni said:

She made history today!

Congrats, Nicki! Her long waited & deserved solo song finally is #1 (the fact she’s the second female rapper to debut a solo song at #1 after Lauryn Hill… no words can describe how proud I am ?).

The fact I feel this achievement makes justice for Super Bass, Starships & Anaconda (all of them deserved to be #1).

Onika already had her status as a legend in music industry! This achievement just confirms She’s one of the best female rappers in the industry!

Congrats, queen! Your fan from the 00’s feels very proud today!

All of this!!!! 

Dua, the female Halsey. :eek: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.