19,494,196 1%
Nicki%20Minaj%20-%20Super%20Freaky%20Girl.jpg NICKI MINAJ | SUPER FREAKY GIRL
REPUBLIC (UMG)
19,053,134 --
3 3
  BAD BUNNY & CHENCHO CORLEONE | ME PORTO BONITO
RIMAS (THE ORCHARD)
16,619,112 2%

I wonder what the total will be on Billboard once Pandora + YouTube are taken into account :clap3:

Hopefully it's #1 on BB Streaming Chart. :clap3:

And yet Bad Habit isn't even Top 5 because of radio :rip: Billboard needs to fix their formula already

that's why she was posting all these remixes... sis was just half a mili away from number one on the streaming chart, oh well... maybe next time

16 minutes ago, tili33 said:

that's why she was posting all these remixes... sis was just half a mili away from number one on the streaming chart, oh well... maybe next time

This doesn't count youtube and pandora streams though. She will probably get it.

Amazing numbers for Nicki :clap3:

19 minutes ago, tili33 said:

There is only 1 remix on streaming services. Unless you consider clean/explicit separate. The A Capella was a digital website exclusive only.

24 minutes ago, tili33 said:

by all these remixes you mean one remix on the last day of tracking :rip: give it up

Why doesn’t this have more pages and 20+ members present….oh wait :bibliahh: Go Nicki! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Kane said:

I wonder what the total will be on Billboard once Pandora + YouTube are taken into account :clap3:

bad habit did better than it on youtube

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

And yet Bad Habit isn't even Top 5 because of radio :rip: Billboard needs to fix their formula already

Don't worry, the formula will get a much needed overhaul if RUTH misses #1. In my opinion, sales should no longer be counted towards the Hot 100, and the formula needs to 75-80% streaming and 20-25% radio.

Another smash for Nicki 12 years after her debut. Very impressive. So many other girls from that late 00s/early 10s generation have either retired or are basically indie artists now. Nicki still going strong.

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Don't worry, the formula will get a much needed overhaul if RUTH misses #1. In my opinion, sales should no longer be counted towards the Hot 100, and the formula needs to 75-80% streaming and 20-25% radio.

No, what about older artists that have fans that primarily buy. Due to ageism, older artists arent favored on the radio, so sales help them a lot. 

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

A sale is a sale, if someone buys a CD single or a copy on iTunes it’s a sale :lakitu:

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

bad habit did better than it on youtube

One song has an official music video out,the other doesn't have a video out yet

Edited by Sweetestsecret

4 hours ago, tili33 said:

“All these remixes” :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Radio shouldn’t be included at all like every other country’s chart.

It should be 80% streaming and 20% sales

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.