Golden Hit: Season 2 πŸ“€ Congratulations Hug! πŸ†

Aurora

Yq0jW4lI33JP0SUm8oelEOO7x3YbmJC0QS6W0ga4K3evtVKTlf8N0Ss_BFb4yfwJk0ywnfXamXLCIaWjMQr-eKaCXAco_8SHXYDy2_yA4E764Hcb6eicD8mJp-eON8btqLSAP7vRdmVyLny35U-RDGlkI5Iks0vf-hHS-fWM1-c0-QpsaFqH70RNxQ

Β 

At #2 and earning a silver Golden Hit token, with a song that 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100...

Hug with β€œ[C:\DIGITAL-DYSTOPIA] (feat. Alluring Name)"!

Β 

Congrats on #2!! We were so impressed by the absolute creativityΒ that went into this. It was really something to behold, listening to the song and hearing the voice work, the production, while taking in the concept and the lyrics. You truly pushed yourself this round and I hope there's no doubt that it paid off. Fantastic work.

And at #1 earning a gold Golden Hit token, with a song that spoke of importance from the heart, against society’s awful unjust...

Euterpe with β€œWastleland”

Β 

I think I will go as far as to say that this is my favourite song of the entire season. This is such a powerful song with an incredibly important message, and I'm so glad that you wrote it. We need writers making these types of songs; this type of art. It was truly so moving to read I will find it hard to forget, and I hope you are really proud of this ranking and achievement. Congrats on #1! :hughard:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, my first and only number one. Thank you so much!Β :chick3:Β And congrats to my fellow contestants!

Yq0jW4lI33JP0SUm8oelEOO7x3YbmJC0QS6W0ga4K3evtVKTlf8N0Ss_BFb4yfwJk0ywnfXamXLCIaWjMQr-eKaCXAco_8SHXYDy2_yA4E764Hcb6eicD8mJp-eON8btqLSAP7vRdmVyLny35U-RDGlkI5Iks0vf-hHS-fWM1-c0-QpsaFqH70RNxQ
Round 4: The Spoken Word Challenge Ranking

1. @EuterpeΒ - Wastleland
2. @HugΒ - [C:\DIGITAL-DYSTOPIA] (feat. Alluring Name)
3. @AugmentedΒ - The Battle
4. @XO_LifeΒ - Only Ones Who Know
5. @Legend EΒ - Interviewing Myself
6. @JoeAgΒ - It's Your Shade of Blue Now
7. @hurricane326Β - Autumn
8. @TruGeminiΒ - Long Road
9. @beatinglikeadrumΒ - xxx (forbidden prayer)
10. @Better MistakesΒ - Cruel World
11. @Julia FoxΒ - I will know
12. @Kylie JennerΒ - This Is War
13. @AlldayΒ - Leaving The City
14. @RemmyΒ - Flowerbloom (S2 Version) [Live from the Memorial Civic Center in Canton, Ohio]

:bird:

Great job everybody :heart:

Edited by fountain

25 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Wait @fountainΒ not you making me realise my outro would have been perfect for this next challengeΒ :dies:

It was funny reading it knowing that the next challenge was going to focus on that area. Like Jackson said it could be interesting seeing the ideas reworked, or some kind of part 2 concept, since you didn't seem to be fully happy with the original song. That is if you don't already have an idea of what you wanna do for the challenge anyway!

My second top 10 in a row...

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

My second top 10 in a row...

Love to see it. Plus round two was only 0.1 away from 10 too!Β 

only 6? damn i thought i did super well. anyway sorry i wasn’t here for the results, i had band practice and then choir rehearsal

sorry that sounded kinda b*tchyΒ :rip:Β had a SUPER long day and i noticed i had 8 notifications when i logged on just now so i was like β€œeh?”

15 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

only 6? damn i thought i did super well. anyway sorry i wasn’t here for the results, i had band practice and then choir rehearsal

Β 

14 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

sorry that sounded kinda b*tchyΒ :rip:Β had a SUPER long day and i noticed i had 8 notifications when i logged on just now so i was like β€œeh?”

You did do super well, certainly in my opinion. I gave your song a 10, I loved it. Idk if you have read your reviews yet, but hopefully that gives you a better impression of what was thought as opposed to just looking at the ranking you got.Β 
Β 

Those notifications will be your reviews, me posting about when results will be, and then of course the actual results themselves too. Some to be skipped, but also some worth looking at.Β 

9 hours ago, JoeAg said:

remember we only released positions, not scores, so you could actually be quite close to the top tier :gaycat4:

On 9/11/2022 at 8:28 PM, Julia Fox said:

distracted
spacer.png

β€œbut you have no right to talk about anythingΒ 

you don’t know how it takes to make me this angry

how could I tolerate all the **** that you did

and the worst part it’s that I can’t forget your lips”

Whatever happened to this song queen? Not locked in the vault I hope, surely not

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

"A Conversation With ----"

Β 

You would've thought that a sign of weakness
But that's the test of power
And now you see how weak you were
As you face your darkest hour

with Gaga?Β 88gt40q.gif

Β 

Β 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

B--TCH YOU DID NOT

Β 

But no it's not Gaga, it's the darkest song I've ever written

slay us king :jonny6:

37 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

B--TCH YOU DID NOT

Β 

But no it's not Gaga, it's the darkest song I've ever written

your Witness era :jonnycat:

The universe is speaking to me this round. I know exactly what I'm doing for this challenge now, and the idea came to me in a dream. ???

8 minutes ago, Hug said:

The universe is speaking to me this round. I know exactly what I'm doing for this challenge now, and the idea came to me in a dream. ???

01000110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101101 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110?Β :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.