"Super Freaky Girl" could become Dr. Luke's 18th #1 on the Hot 100

Green

28 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

People in here making fun of a sexual abuse case and a r*pe victim deserve no simpathy in the least.

Hopefully y'all get your rights stripped away

Thank U!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• TheShowoff

• Protocol

• pierreleswiftie

his longevity is impressive, especially since people always said he's only good at one sound yet he has pop rock, dance pop and now rap hits :rip:

2 hours ago, Squall said:

You're so ******* disgusting :biblio:

I'm disgusting for speaking facts yet The Swities can spread false narratives about Nicki being a predator and I'm the disgusting one?   

BYE Karen. ?

1 hour ago, blueberries said:

coming from Madonna fan,at least she never did it with a dog :skull:

I'll take Madge over boring, bland, being a professional victim and being passed around by half of Hollywood over that anyway. 

aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

2 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

Nicki is not a predator however TS is a professional victim and has been passed around more times than a collection plate on Sunday morning. ?

Harassing victims, supporting CONVICTED sex offenders, putting money into SEXUAL PREDATORS pockets that they’ll do god knows what with :mazen:= predator in my book :giraffe:

52205720242_a8a672d10f_w_d.jpg

52291994377_659ea65b40_d.jpg

“Criminal possession with the intent to use. I did use it tho“ ~Onika Miraj

:eek:OH WOW, OH WOW :bloo:

Looks like PREDATOR behavior to ME! ??

NICKIJAIL

1 hour ago, Materialboy215 said:

I'll take Madge over boring, bland, being a professional victim and being passed around by half of Hollywood over that anyway. 

aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

Then you can keep the pedophile granny

time for katy to call him up again

Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend" (2007)

Kesha - "Tik Tok" (2009-2010)

Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream" (2010)

Katy Perry - "Roar" (2013)

Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball" (2013)

Doja Cat feat. Nicki Minaj - "Say So" (2020)

These are the best #1 hits he produced.

I don't understand. How is this supposed to go to #1 if it's not even in the top 50 of the Spotify charts. I know she's #1 on iTunes, but is that enough?  What am I missing?

2 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

I don't understand. How is this supposed to go to #1 if it's not even in the top 50 of the Spotify charts. I know she's #1 on iTunes, but is that enough?  What am I missing?

she's been #2 the entire week on spotify :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

she's been #2 the entire week on spotify :deadbanana4:

I see. I was looking at the weekly chart. I thought that was updated regularly. I just checked the daily charts. Thanks :heart2:

Just now, Alessandra said:

I see. I was looking at the weekly chart. I thought that was updated regularly. I just checked the daily charts. Thanks :heart2:

stream it :giraffe:

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Your hate boner for Luke is one of the more entertaining things on this site, never change sis :hug:

please don’t be f*cking stupid, and to think i really liked you as a user for awhile

4 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

Nicki is not a predator however TS is a professional victim and has been passed around more times than a collection plate on Sunday morning. ?

you also need to stop being dumb, user i’ve never seen before

back on topic, f*ck Dr. Luke. we should never be praising this man after what he did to one of our beloved popstars who is an active advocate for marginalized groups, and makes excellent music regardless of who is credited in her production tab on wikipedia. Kesha is a star, Luke is a sh*thead

5 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

back on topic, f*ck Dr. Luke. we should never be praising this man after what he did to one of our beloved popstars who is an active advocate for marginalized groups, and makes excellent music regardless of who is credited in her production tab on wikipedia. Kesha is a star, Luke is a sh*thead

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

On 8/17/2022 at 10:47 PM, Green said:

For some reason Kesha isn't credited on the Hot 100 for Right Round.

She is 

Wow. Mariah is shaking. :foxaylove:

On 8/17/2022 at 3:19 PM, AbeHicks said:

Your hate boner for Luke is one of the more entertaining things on this site, never change sis :hug:

Your boner for a literal rapist is even weirder. Especially using a gif of his victim while praising him :biblio: like actual sick, should-be-in-prison kind of behavior 

It's so disgusting how ATRL switched like cigarettes on Dr. Luke now that he suddenly has hits? He's disgusting. Anybody who works with him is foul. Anybody who praises him is vile. Including most of the members in here. It's NASTY how quickly gay men will dismiss a woman getting raped 

13 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Out of all the singles Nicki has released why is this one the one taking off? (Genuinely asking). Tiktok? Radio?

Because it samples a famous song :rip:Similar to Anaconda

On 8/17/2022 at 5:16 PM, JoeAg said:

This is true, but unfortunately Dr Luke is also the second greatest hitmaker of the last 30 years after Max Martin, and so the industry only pretended to care for a few years and now they can't resist the hits so they've welcomed him back. He also controls one of the biggest independent song publishing companies, A&Rs, synch licensing people, a whole empire that many big pop stars use even when he's not directly on the credits of their songs. His tentacles are everywhere. 

Meanwhile Kesha's career is pretty much over as a major artist, so there's no impetus to be on her side anymore. 'Rainbow' was a minor comeback for her and made solid $$$ for RCA, and that was in large part thanks to the narrative she had in the media. Warrior was such a bad decline that without all that it's likely she wouldn't have even opened to High Road numbers. As cynical as it sounds, the Dr Luke accusations in the media gave her a narrative and made people root for her and much more exposure and positive sentiment towards her that helped sales.

It's disturbing how the industry both profited from her abuse via her own album and then from her abuser by welcoming him back once she started flopping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.