• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justin.

• ChapelHooker

• Tiziano's Boy

• Roberto

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really liking the rumors that are going around right now, I hope they're not going to cheapen the franchise. 

• 1 month later...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ugh I hope the rumors of producers getting in Kevin's way are untrue. Did we learn nothing from 3D?

All these delays when the lead is over 80 years old. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

I think they're still rumors? Nothing has officially been announced yet. 

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

All these delays when the lead is over 80 years old. :deadbanana4:

well to be fair, Tobin isn't confirmed to be in the next one AND he will probably live to 105

22 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I think they're still rumors? Nothing has officially been announced yet. 

the official Saw accounts posted a video about it, its official

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

well to be fair, Tobin isn't confirmed to be in the next one AND he will probably live to 105

the official Saw accounts posted a video about it, its official

Damn I just saw the video, that's so sad. :monkey:

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Damn I just saw the video, that's so sad. :monkey:

Not necessarily. There were rumors that the pre-production was a mess, with the studio heavily interfering with Kevin and the script.

I hope this added time gives them the space to make another good Saw entry and not have a VI->3D situation. 

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Not necessarily. There were rumors that the pre-production was a mess, with the studio heavily interfering with Kevin and the script.

I hope this added time gives them the space to make another good Saw entry and not have a VI->3D situation. 

That is true but I just was excited to have my yearly Saw again, but I prefer quality over quantity so I can wait another year.

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

That is true but I just was excited to have my yearly Saw again, but I prefer quality over quantity so I can wait another year.

yeah I was really stoked when they announced the date because of the old tradition but I was immediately worried lmao so im good

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

yeah I was really stoked when they announced the date because of the old tradition but I was immediately worried lmao so im good

Especially after the well received Saw X, they really need to nail it lmao.

6 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Let's hope so. Tobin (and to some extent, Amanda) is the heart of the franchise, tbh.

Sad about the delay but it's not like I'm not gonna go see it next year and if they make a good movie I can forgive them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.