Saw XI (2025) | Delayed to 2025

genetic fail

20 hours ago, Roberto said:

This would be a great idea although the Angel Trap is taking the #1 spot easily. :jonnycat:

Beautiful trap. Gorgeous trap. But I would not allow a rigged trap to win! :eli:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justin.

• ChapelHooker

• Tiziano's Boy

• Roberto

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

Flammable Jelly Trap (I) - wish the concept was explored more and there more was explanation to exactly how he had to find the code to the safe, but the whole thing is so uncomfortable and gritty it makes me cringe

This is an underrated trap. It's so ridiculous and evil lol. He was naked, covered in jelly, stepping on broken glass, poisoned, and the combination was impossible to find... all because he called out of work. :rip:

Imagine if the writers had decided to fully redeem Amanda in Saw 6 and stated that Hoffman forced her to make the traps unwinnable in order to keep her secret. A concept. :jonny:

This was such a refreshing entry into the franchise after the state it’s been for a while now

I’m gonna see it this week so I’m looking forward to it! :duca:

I really need Saw XI to be set between II and III, so we can see why Amanda wanted to make her traps unbeatable and see what her relationship with John looked like during this time. This is probably the last time we can explore John’s relationships with his apprentices before Tobin has to retire. 

Side note: the producers have said many former cast members have reached out wanting to be part of future installments. I doubt any were Cary Elwes, but I wonder if the actor who plays Logan (Matt Passmore) wants to come back? 

Have my tickets booked to see this tomorrow night, I cannot wait! :duca:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, justin. said:

I really need Saw XI to be set between II and III, so we can see why Amanda wanted to make her traps unbeatable and see what her relationship with John looked like during this time. This is probably the last time we can explore John’s relationships with his apprentices before Tobin has to retire. 

Side note: the producers have said many former cast members have reached out wanting to be part of future installments. I doubt any were Cary Elwes, but I wonder if the actor who plays Matt Passmore (Logan) wants to come back? 

i would love more insight into the mind of amanda. i've always thought they killed her off way too early 

23 hours ago, justin. said:

Side note: the producers have said many former cast members have reached out wanting to be part of future installments. I doubt any were Cary Elwes, but I wonder if the actor who plays Matt Passmore (Logan) wants to come back? 

We need Simone back :clap3:

5 hours ago, Brycee said:

i would love more insight into the mind of amanda. i've always thought they killed her off way too early 

I agree. I honestly think she could have become even more iconic than Tobin had she become the new villain.

Some (delusional) people are speculating that she never died from her wounds in Saw III and think she will be back for movies set after Saw 3D. :gaycatx:

Also, any Filipino ATRLers know why Saw X was censored there? Anyone know what was cut from that particular version? :dancehall: 

Just watched it last night. This move feels underwhelming for me. Valentina and Mateo's traps are the only scenes that makes me feel uncomfortable. 

On 10/10/2023 at 12:50 PM, justin. said:

Side note: the producers have said many former cast members have reached out wanting to be part of future installments. I doubt any were Cary Elwes, but I wonder if the actor who plays Logan (Matt Passmore) wants to come back? 

Why do you doubt Cary would come back? He would be perfect to keep on the franchise :katie:

This is slaying at the box office :duca:

Green light the next one please! :heart2:

4 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Why do you doubt Cary would come back? He would be perfect to keep on the franchise :katie:

he hates the franchise and sued Lionsgate after the first one and only came back for Saw 3D because contractual obligations

11 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Also, any Filipino ATRLers know why Saw X was censored there? Anyone know what was cut from that particular version? :dancehall: 

I’m not Filipino, so I’m not sure why they censored it, but I can tell you Valentina’s trap is a little easier to watch. There are less closeups of the gore and quicker flashes of it. I’m pretty sure thats how it is for several of the traps. You shouldn’t miss any story though. 

• Like 1

Saw this earlier tonight and it’s up there for me with the first three Saws, Saw V and Saw VI

Ranking:

1. Saw III

2. Saw X

3. Saw II

4. Saw

5. Saw VI

6. Saw V

7. Spiral

8. Saw 3D

9. Jigsaw

10. Saw IV

Spoiler

@ChapelHooker @justin. You two were right about Valentina’s trap, that was one of the nastiest traps along with Mateo’s brain surgery trap, I winced at both of them :mazen:, disappointed though the Eyeball Vacuum trap wasn’t actually done and it was only an imagine spot, THAT TWIST, WHEW! Gurlies I was floored, poor Gabriela though I wanted her to survive :weeps:, that Cecilia is an absolute c*nt and one of the worst villains ahead of Anna in the Saw franchise, didn’t expect John to get into one of his own traps, that took me by surprise :eek:, I loved it so much.

35 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Saw this earlier tonight and it’s up there for me with the first three Saws, Saw V and Saw VI

Ranking:

1. Saw III

2. Saw X

3. Saw II

4. Saw

5. Saw VI

6. Saw V

7. Spiral

8. Saw 3D

9. Jigsaw

10. Saw IV

Hide contents

@ChapelHooker @justin. You two were right about Valentina’s trap, that was one of the nastiest traps along with Mateo’s brain surgery trap, I winced at both of them :mazen:, disappointed though the Eyeball Vacuum trap wasn’t actually done and it was only an imagine spot, THAT TWIST, WHEW! Gurlies I was floored, poor Gabriela though I wanted her to survive :weeps:, that Cecilia is an absolute c*nt and one of the worst villains ahead of Anna in the Saw franchise, didn’t expect John to get into one of his own traps, that took me by surprise :eek:, I loved it so much.

Glad you finally got to see it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it, friend! It really is one of the best movies. Great characters, great kills, and some great twists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Ranking:

1. Saw III

2. Saw X

3. Saw II

4. Saw

5. Saw VI

6. Saw V

7. Spiral

8. Saw 3D

9. Jigsaw

10. Saw IV

Hide contents

Saw III at the top - the taste! I can't believe there's fans out there that rank it so low. Your list is very similar to mine but I put IV more in the middle, I've always had a soft spot for it and it's such a comfort fall season horror movie for me.

Edited by nostalgic
  • Like 1

Last night, I was watching Horror Sauce on YouTube, and they were ranking the Saw movies and I realized why I hate Saw IV so much… it’s so dark and heavy (which is funny to say about the Saw series). But all of the victims are awful (lady who pimps out young girls, r*pist, child abuser/domestic violence, etc.). Like those people arguably deserve the traps the most (except for the wife, wtf?), but it’s not something I want to rewatch over and over. I’d much rather watch the more ridiculous scenarios where I’m kinda rooting for the person lol. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, justin. said:

I’m not Filipino, so I’m not sure why they censored it, but I can tell you Valentina’s trap is a little easier to watch. There are less closeups of the gore and quicker flashes of it. I’m pretty sure thats how it is for several of the traps. You shouldn’t miss any story though. 

Spoiler

I saw a bit of the censored edit and it cut Valentina’s decapitation completely, it just focused on her body while the wire saw cut through her head in the OG version.

R16 version of Valentina’s decapitation

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.