Sorrybut men dont age better than Women.

Distantconstellation

I dont know who started that lie. You may prefer a man that looks older with a wrinkled forehead, gray hair, receding hairline and beer belly but that doesnt mean hes aging better than women.

Women age much better than men because MOST care about their appearance and use sunscreen, moisturizer, retinol/tretinoin while most men dont. 

Side note: i HATE when people crinkle/scrunch their forehead. It looks painful. Im like ahhhh u are giving yourself deep set wrinkles. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• Jagger

• Nano

• PopKills

Your choice to be delusional, buddy.

Men don't just age better than women, they just naturally look better than them. You see this a lot in the animal kingdom, where the male is beautiful while the female looks bland in comparison.

Edited by Nano

4 minutes ago, Nano said:

Your choice to be delusional, buddy.

Men don't just age better than women, they just naturally look better than them. You see this a lot in the animal kingdom, where the male is beautiful while the female looks bland in comparison.

True. 

Men > women 

Men who look after themselves age better than women who look after themselves.

Men who don't look after themselves age better than women who don't look after themselves.

:sorry:

The average men ages terribly. Who the heck told you men age better? After 30 every men gets a beer bely

Gay men age better. The average men, they don't. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Who cares. Men are still more attractive and sexy to me. :smitten: 

i depends on genetics to be honest. Some men age better than women and some women age better tham men

Also,  things like sun tanning (at salons) makes you age too among other varients

It’s not that men are naturally/inherently more beautiful than woman, It’s more so a social construct. We (society) appreciate dominant, wise, and mature traits in men, so naturally when a man gets older we view them as more attractive since these traits only grow with age. On the other hand, women are appreciated for their youth and submissiveness (societally speaking), so the older a woman gets the less youthful and in need of protective she needs. A lot of what you view as “attractive” truly boils down to societal and biological reasoning. I’m not saying that this current view is right BTW, I just think that it’s how humans have been wired to behave. 

Uhm idk

i think we need to compare men without beards with women without makeup to have a more accurate answer 

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

The average men ages terribly. Who the heck told you men age better? After 30 every men gets a beer bely

Gay men age better. The average men, they don't. 

Now this is the true answer

12 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

i think we need to compare men without beards with women without makeup to have a more accurate answer 

Bruh. Beards are a natural part of men's appearance. It ain't comparable to makeup.

sorry but MILF is like the most popular category of p0rn of all time for a reason :cm:

Most signs of aging (like 40+) look better on women imo. I guess it’s true that men look younger in comparison, but they end up looking a bit worse than the women?

Edited by tellem

29 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

It’s not that men are naturally/inherently more beautiful than woman, It’s more so a social construct. We (society) appreciate dominant, wise, and mature traits in men, so naturally when a man gets older we view them as more attractive since these traits only grow with age. On the other hand, women are appreciated for their youth and submissiveness (societally speaking), so the older a woman gets the less youthful and in need of protective she needs. A lot of what you view as “attractive” truly boils down to societal and biological reasoning. I’m not saying that this current view is right BTW, I just think that it’s how humans have been wired to behave. 

Do women age better or are you just unable to clock botox and makeup? :celestial5:

55 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Uhm idk

Beards are ugly af and make you seem lazy about ur appearance ummm

I read somewhere that women after 30’s skin is about 15 years older than men’s on average. Men have usually more oily skin which usually delays aging a lot more.

Also in society men’s value is in how much their networth is and women’s value is in their beauty. So man as they age get richer and gain more value while women lose it. It’s twisted and disgusting but that’s how society works.

40 minutes ago, tellem said:

Most signs of aging (like 40+) look better on women imo. I guess it’s true that men look younger in comparison, but they end up looking a bit worse than the women?

95% of men don’t put effort into their looks.

The few that do look a lot better and younger than women their age. And they usually go for women a lot younger for that reason.

Its not that men age better, it's that we accept the signs of aging in men while we don't in women. End of story lol

Your joking? All males especially singers age better

19 mgk was not very appealing and more he ages the hotter he gets

Same with denis, Billie Joe and many others 

Girls we use a lot of make up. It guys keep there hair and don't use horrible beards to cover themselves. They age better then women

Us girls get fat at 30 :cm:

53 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

sorry but MILF is like the most popular category of p0rn of all time for a reason :cm:

And everyone in that category is 25 at the oldest :toofunny3:

26 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Its not that men age better, it's that we accept the signs of aging in men while we don't in women. End of story lol

What does this even mean?

It makes sense biologically that aging is more accepted in men than women. Men can keep making babies indefinitely. Women can't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.