Sorrybut men dont age better than Women.

Distantconstellation

39 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Beards are ugly af and make you seem lazy about ur appearance ummm

Grow up, kid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• Jagger

• Nano

• PopKills

23 minutes ago, Allday said:

Girls we use a lot of make up. 

Us girls get fat at 30 :cm:

Whoopi Okay GIF - Whoopi Okay Ok - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Speak for yourself, not for the female collective, please. 

38 minutes ago, Trent W said:

95% of men don’t put effort into their looks.

The few that do look a lot better and younger than women their age. And they usually go for women a lot younger for that reason.

It's like how Brad and Angelina are both rich and take care of themselves, but they look around the same age despite the 12 year age gap

3 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

I dont know who started that lie. You may prefer a man that looks older with a wrinkled forehead, gray hair, receding hairline and beer belly but that doesnt mean hes aging better than women.

Women age much better than men because MOST care about their appearance and use sunscreen, moisturizer, retinol/tretinoin while most men dont. 

Side note: i HATE when people crinkle/scrunch their forehead. It looks painful. Im like ahhhh u are giving yourself deep set wrinkles. 

I don't think that is completely true. Most products contain toxic chemicals which effects the skin in the long run. Excessive use of products isn't always positive. Also, make up is known for damaging the skin eventually. 

So whilst men don't necessarily use skin care. Natural ways such as water and the rare moisturizer use here and there could be alot more beneficial. Of course this doesn't mean the appearance (hygiene) is better than women's. 

Then again it is all up to genetics, environment and luck.  

54 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Lol you should see mine right now then. 2 inches away from looking like an Isis leader :dies:

My skin is too sensitive for me to shave it regularly. And it literally starts growing 2 days after i trim it. But i maintain it, shampoo it, moisturize it and even oil it. It's alot more work than you may realise to keep it looking fresh.  

Tea. Women might have thinner skin on average, but they have more subcutaneous fat, lose hair less often, and usually take far better care of themselves

57 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Its not that men age better, it's that we accept the signs of aging in men while we don't in women. End of story lol

Who is we? I dont accept it for neither. So now what? Where do we go from here?

1 hour ago, Nano said:

Bruh. Beards are a natural part of men's appearance. It ain't comparable to makeup.

I mean haircuts arent a natural part of a man or womenes appearance.. if guys let the bears naturally grow it would be uneven and patchy. Women also grow mustaches and beards, usually not as thick.

Delusional. Men always age better than women 

3 hours ago, PopKills said:

Sounds like you can't grow a beard. Patchy as **** lmao

7 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Sounds like you can't grow a beard. Patchy as **** lmao

I wish, I even think about laser removal so I don’t have to shave as much. :monkey: Idk beards just give me unsophisticated and lazy vibes (styled ones or mustaches can be cute tho!)

Edited by PopKills

I think it's just how nature works. Men stay attractive because they still remain fertile until a very late age.

Women's most fertile period is between 16-24 years old. And yes, that's when they're at their peak looks-wise naturally. After the menopauze they're usually done looks-wise.

This is the truth. Blame nature :sorry:

Damn, y’all roasting the entire female sex.

14 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I think it's just how nature works. Men stay attractive because they still remain fertile until a very late age.

Women's most fertile period is between 16-24 years old. And yes, that's when they're at their peak looks-wise naturally. After the menopauze they're usually done looks-wise.

This is the truth. Blame nature :sorry:

I think men are at their peak between 18-25, after 35 their body starts looking off or rather their skin looks papery

It feels like when men age it hits them like a pickup truck. They suddenly and abruptly age looks-wise imo but women usually age more gradually and gracefully.

Ive seen men in the span of a year or two lose an extreme amount of hair, with their hairline receding as well, and develop deep eye bags and wrinkles. 

1 minute ago, Distantconstellation said:

I think men are at their peak between 18-25, after 35 their body starts looking off or rather their skin looks papery

I would say everyone is at their peak during that age. Especially health wise.

I worked in the beauty industry and definitely noticed women's skin sagging way faster. Especially around the cheeks. And that starts during their late 20's...

Men remain sharper looking. There are always exceptions, but on average men remain longer fit and attractive. And that also to do with hormone levels, especially testosteron.

Women already start having issues getting pregnant during their 30's. After the menopause they're done. It's just not possible to get pregnant anymore naturally. They can't reproduce, so why would they still have to look good according to the cruel mother nature? So their looks decline.

Men can still  be fertile at 50+. Of course less so than before. But nature still decided to keep us attractive somehow because we can still reproduce. And when it comes to reproduction, looks are a very important factor.

ITT: A bunch of weird homosexual men finding bizarre ways to biologically roast signs of aging in women.

"WeLL AkshuALLY, MeN stAy AttRaCtiVe beCauSe theY can StiLl haEv Babies" :skull: <- this is pop-science lol. You just like men, and older ones at that, which is fine.

The truth is that there is a lot more to aging between the sexes. (x) Hardly a decisive "better."

As a culture we also police women a LOT more on the basis of age, far more than men; and therefore we are trained to pick signs of aging in women a lot more quickly than we are with men. We also associate youth in women with fertility; and (older) age in men with stability (via resources, or experience) if you want to talk about it from an actual evolutionary sense. 

It is also a universal, non-debatable fact that women outlive men. There are a variety of theories why this is, but why do men die earlier if they age better?

Edited by Phantom

54 minutes ago, Phantom said:

ITT: A bunch of weird homosexual men finding bizarre ways to biologically roast signs of aging in women.

But the thread started because someone was dragging and flamebaiting men when no one asked for that? So now we're the weird ones for defending men and voicing our opinions? The only weird one is the OP who started it 

also who uses the term homosexual anymore? Is this the DSM 2? Knock it off with that homophobic ****

Edited by Jagger

I see no lies.

Men do not “age better”, there’s no scientific proof of that and appearance is objective so it can’t even be measured.

Beauty standards for men are simply so much less rigid than they are for women in society, so we accept men aging but don’t give the same lenience to women. Men can get grey hair as they approach 40 and some wrinkles and as long as they keep up on their hygiene and groom themselves, we consider them hot af. But once a woman starts showing signs of aging with wrinkles or gray hair, she loses “sex appeal” and has to resort to dying her hair and injecting her face with Botox.

I’m obviously speaking generally, but it’s true.

edit: I can not with some of you men getting butthurt by the OP’s statement. Nothing said was offensive, it’s true. That fragile masculinity doesn’t stop at gay men, does it? :priceless:

Edited by CottageHore

6 minutes ago, Jagger said:

But the thread started because someone was dragging and flamebaiting men when no one asked for that? So now we're the weird ones for defending men and voicing our opinions? The only weird one is the OP who started it 

also who uses the term homosexual anymore? Is this the DSM 2? Knock it off with that homophobic ****

Weird for the way in which it is being done, yes.

The OP is also weird, but the language being used in here is very biologically essentialist and it's weird to attack women over menopause, which is what is going on.

Also lol the reason I mentioned homosexual (or gay, if you prefer - however that term is used very often on this forum and no, not in a homophobic way most of the time :toofunny3:) is because at least for some, attraction to older men will definitely conflate their opinions on this, don't you think? It would be like opening an inverse of this thread on a forum with a majority of lesbian members. It obviously had nothing to do with homophobia or the DSM :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.