Britney debuts hideous single cover for 'Hold Me Closer'

Alfred

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChL_4apuoue/

I know she posted it's fanmade but this posts makes it seem like it got approved as the official single cover 

Q2RIezq.png

Conservative Diplomatic Voice … I had everything but broken inside !!!!! I never wanted to be the girls who show their bodies !!! BULLSHIT !!! Try being covered for 4 months with no keys !!! I have the right to express my body, mouth ? , eyes ? , heart ❤️, and feet ??and show whatever I want !!! My body was manipulated, abused, and torn by people not my friends !!! I have beautiful friends ? who give me joy and lift my ass higher everyday ?‍♀️ … if my shallow smile approach offends anyone which I only have learned to COPY !!! So sorry !!! Psss come on ICONS who we be fooling ????! Psss name of song is HOLD ME CLOSER ?? !!! Pssss OWN OWN OWN OWN !!! 

And thank you so much for this incredible art @monalisaney81… I appreciate this and all of your support it means so much to me !!! I can’t wait for you all to hear what we’ve been working on ????

Edited by Alfred

finally a PROMO? 

Edited by BennyThruelen

Do you really think this is the official single cover or are you trolling :toofunny2:

@Alfred you clearly don't understand Britney post :dies:

She was shadding K Fed, she is so smart

Of course is not the single cover, she just using Hold Me Closer to shade Kevin in a classy way :gaycat1:

This ***** is genius I’m speechless :rip:

SCREAMING at her liking to that account OMG :jonny5:

Also that is fanart that was posted days before, it seems like the account owner is speechless at her sharing the image. 

Edited by mystery

OMG, Britney! I even checked the profile when I saw the post but it's hitting me now. :bibliahh:

Kevin is gonna get that account deleted. :skull:

11 minutes ago, mystery said:

SCREAMING at her liking to that account OMG :jonny5:

Also that is fanart that was posted days before, it seems like the account owner is speechless at her sharing the image. 

I literally didn't notice until y'all mentioned this!!

I just saw the fanpage and assumed Brit doesn't actually check these fan pages and was prob sent the fanmade pic from her assistant or someone. 

The shade!!

And thank you so much for this incredible art @monalisaney81... I appreciate this and all of your support it means so much to me !!! I can't wait for you all to hear what we've been working on ????

Now I know she know incredible it ain’t :deadbanana4:

Edited by americanshameless

She is really playing 4D real-life chess against team CON :bibliahh:

lol what is this even gonna sound like? I'm kind of intrigued but then I'm not because I don't like Elton's music.

Yeah… for any professional work posts can she stick to a social media team please :deadbanana:

How can you not love her

mystery

A true artist.

the fact that people don’t get the 5-d chess moves and take what she’s saying too literally.

love this legend and a can’t wait for my ears to be blessed.

Yes Britney go off ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.