ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

Liu Wean (sic) once again sabotaged with a 1-5 scale why am I not surprised?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

why do i feel like we all fit a theme in this, like science fiction type of technology theme, we all look cohesive nnn, love that! 

6 hours ago, Insanity said:

7Ev8kyI.jpg

Dylan Sprouse for Anti-GASP

H2QqNAm.jpg

@Julia Fox Kiko Mizuhara

I am mesmerized.  This being the first photo you made it hard for anyone to follow this up.  I literally did GAG.

I dont even know what I'm looking at but it sure is bizarre so well done.

@Thanatos Karlie Koss

I have to ponder on this one a minute cause I'm not sure how I feel.  It's a bit odd which fits the assignment. 

@Kylizzle Allison Harvard 

So glad you returned to give us your always epic photos and I knew you would not fail this. Definitely bizarre,, gag-worthy. 

@Jai Lu Wen

Your beauty is undeniable and choosing a cold climate is different its not really bizarre or gag worthy but it's not bad

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee Davis

That outfit sure is bizarre. Oh I just noticed the shoes. interesting.  

I may or may not re critique

@D e v o n @Rotunda @dweebz @Littlejfrey

Stream Charlie Be Quiet at midnight :mandown:

You better recritique 

@dweebz what’s good?

ONCE AGAIN you’re late as hell to your own game and then don’t even have the decency to do your own due diligence to fix the voting metrics.

Edited by Jai

5 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Liu Wean (sic) once again sabotaged with a 1-5 scale why am I not surprised?

They should just decide whether it’s going to be Allison or Kiko and cut this short.

9 minutes ago, Jai said:

They should just decide whether it’s going to be Allison or Kiko and cut this short.

We're not even the bottom 2 pics this week tho :skull:

4 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

We're not even the bottom 2 pics this week tho :skull:

I meant for the win of the season sis. :rip:

@Julia Fox Kiko Mizuhara

Full disclosure, I didn’t vote for you to come back. Not  cause I have some personal vendetta against you, but because this season just needs to end. Anyway, I think that you clearly understood the assignment here. Kiko really excels at these more out-of-the-box challenges, and that was easily proven here. If I had a criticism, it would be that Kiko is somewhat of secondary importance in this shot compared to the setting and costuming. Previously I was criticized for focusing on the setting over the model, but I think you’ve leaned into my thinking here. Regardless, the shot will be judged holistically, and you will receive high marks. 

@Thanatos Karlie Koss

Visually this is a delight. I can see elements of Stepford Wives, Ex Machina, and other films that kinda blend the futuristic with the feminine here so much that I think this would have been a really interesting shot for the movie poster round (especially with the film The Menu hitting theaters soon). The big question for this shot will be if it’s unexpected enough. 

@Kylizzle Allison Harvard 

The first thing I thought of when I saw this picture was Wicked. I love the 20th century artistic style that the shot is taken in, and I think it definitely stands out against a lot of the typical photography shots we’ve seen this season. Here the question will be whether the artistic direction is what sells the photo, or if you are.

@Jai Liu Wen

On its on it’s certainly a high quality photo, and would likely stand out against most photos in other rounds. The issue here is that it may not be as awe-inspiring as some others. With that said, I appreciate that Liu is modeling down here, and that she’s the main thing selling this photo.

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee Davis

The outfit is definitely out of this world. It’s almost hard to determine whether it’s real or digitally constructed, which adds to its allure, because it really confuses and captivates the eye. I know you hate hearing about how beautiful Ebonee looks each week so congratulations are in order - she doesn’t look that beautiful here.

@D e v o n @dweebz @Insanity @Littlejfrey

Edited by Rotunda

Rotunda giving the critiques that the whole season needed. Thank you; I get where you're coming from. 

13 hours ago, Jai said:

@dweebz what’s good?

ONCE AGAIN you’re late as hell to your own game and then don’t even have the decency to do your own due diligence to fix the voting metrics.

this is a damn mess

ctkQYA7.png

0N2tCyN.gif

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox

Love it. What an amazing entry to have so late in the game. From your original season to now. This is such a revelation!

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos

In a time of Jeffrey Dahmer this makes me so uncomfortable in the best way possible.

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

I think the reason why I love this photo so much is because its so unexpected for Allison. Out of all the models, your photo is the one that I gasped at the most.

Liu Wen @Jai

Ok lady. This is kind of really cute. I wish it wasn't cut off right at the bust and I wish you could give us the full fantasy. That being said, the face is GIVING!

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies

Its um... hmm... ok. The garment isnt making me gag either is my thing.

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity @Rotunda

5V4UTK9.png

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

sorry I'm dealing with a hurricane xxo i'll send scores soon

Stay safe! 

2 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Stay safe!

9 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Stay safe and don’t ignore the warnings honey x 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.