ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

6 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Well your work as a judge is to judge the entries without considering your past differences with some of the contestants and affect their scores so that’s the least that we have to expect from any judge so good for separating your work with your life. Sadly you still seem pressed in life with me.

Do you know what show you’re on?

Do you know who’s hosting?

Edited by Rotunda

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Do you know what show you’re on?

Do you know who’s hosting?

Why you act like I’m dumb or something? Anyway… you keep avoiding the questions where I call you out so I think you seem to agree and finally admit it: you are pressed, you are delusional and you don’t think I’m a non factor… thank you x hope the next time you don’t lie to yourself and act like you are the best knowing you aren’t because you are the clear prove that winning a show on this decadent forum don't mean anything. God bless you because even with all your wins you don’t seem to be happy in your life and that must be so so sad honey x sending you a hug and a kiss since I think you really are desperate for one x bye 

4 hours ago, Feather said:

Gurl shut your damn mouth and get inside the elimination house already 

tumblr_m5b7hstr261qdv2s8o1_400.gifv

I am *****… I quit x 

11 hours ago, Thanatos said:

The drama:deadbanana2:… always going on when I’m asleep

spacer.png

@Julia Fox please don’t quit, wait for the elimination ceremony. 
Also, I’d love to see you on the judging panel in the future, ratings queen:flame:

It doesn’t change anything if I wait for the elimination ceremony so… hope you win this shite after all x 

anyway… I would love to be on the judging panel on season 7 but first I need to use another model for s6 since it would be dumb and not authentic to not use ha :coffee:

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Why you act like I’m dumb or something? Anyway… you keep avoiding the questions where I call you out so I think you seem to agree and finally admit it: you are pressed, you are delusional and you don’t think I’m a non factor… thank you x hope the next time you don’t lie to yourself and act like you are the best knowing you aren’t because you are the clear prove that winning a show on this decadent forum don't mean anything. God bless you because even with all your wins you don’t seem to be happy in your life and that must be so so sad honey x sending you a hug and a kiss since I think you really are desperate for one x bye 

Cause you are dumb…? :chick1:

23 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

No Kiko no ANTM I fear

"No" Kiko but you've been the most active poster since u allegedly quit

27 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

"No" Kiko but you've been the most active poster since u allegedly quit

Hoest needs ratings and you don’t give her what the show requires! That’s how the game works but you clearly don’t get it 

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

It doesn’t change anything if I wait for the elimination ceremony so… hope you win this shite after all x 

anyway… I would love to be on the judging panel on season 7 but first I need to use another model for s6 since it would be dumb and not authentic to not use ha :coffee:

You better slay next season Miss Fox :flame:

15 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

I have never quit a game tbh… but I can see you are pressed because I didn’t voted for you on Survivor where it wasn’t my obligation to vote because I was eliminated lol

You’re actually supposed to vote since you made jury :rip:

and you made a big fuss not to vote when you were supposed to since you made jury. That’s how survivor goes. 

18 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

You’re actually supposed to vote since you made jury :rip:

and you made a big fuss not to vote when you were supposed to since you made jury. That’s how survivor goes. 

I insist… I didn’t knew… glad that I know now to not make some strangers pressed and mad online because I didn’t voted on a flop finale of a gay ass forum the next time.

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:
  Hide contents

Secretly the host could use a cohost but you didn’t hear that from me

Tyra wants all the power :alexz2:

On 9/23/2022 at 11:12 PM, Julia Fox said:

I could never won a **** on this tasteless forum, I could be annoying, weird but NEVER a non factor. And you know that. If I were you wouldn’t asked me and insisted me for voting for you and a season that you won anyway after MONTHS… get a grip and enjoy. You are acting like winning a **** on this tasteless gay ass forum is something that I should applaud you and respect you? Stop being delusional 

You won 2 rounds this season maybe 3 :dies:

Why r u so negative honey 

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

You won 2 rounds this season maybe 3 :dies:

Why r u so negative honey 

I was talking about win an entire competition :rip:

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I was talking about win an entire competition :rip:

Not everyone will end up winning 

I’m sure Mrs fox is just ready to move in from Kiko, she’ll be fine next season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.