• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Now I have to look up 2 people cause I honestly know nothing about Josephine Baker although her name sounds familiar 

4 minutes ago, Galactic said:

I still can’t see darias pic :celestial5: I know it’s a serve

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Galactic said:

Hm still not working, wants me to download it to my files. Maybe it’s just on mobile?

Well I’m on mobile and I can see all the pics so :skull:

DUCKIE’S THOUGHTS

Let’s get one thing straight here. The ONLY reason I’m making a surprise appearance this episode is to remind production that they FLOPPED epically by not renewing my contract, and instead picking these girls that couldn’t give one iota of a **** about modeling or fashion on the panel. You can’t blame these All Stars for flopping when the panel isn’t pushing the girls to fight their biologically urges to be mediocre. Not everyone can be Alien Superstars, but apparently we’re just letting anyone be All Stars.

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox

I got the reference and artist you were aiming for immediately, so in that regard, I am pleased. Aside from that, I do find this picture a bit safe - especially when we think both about who Bjork is as an artist and who you are as a model. You’ve served some amazing shots this season. This isn’t one of them. 

Anne Hathaway @Galactic

Imitating is the sincerest form of flattery, duplication isn’t. I always thought you were somewhat underrated in this competition, but there’s nothing I can do for you now. 

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies

Truthfully, some weeks I feel like your scores are a tad inflated, and while as a fellow cerebral person I appreciate your desire to make your submissions “mean something” (whether in ANTM or other games), sometimes things stand better on their own . With that said, you’re a frontrunner for a reason, and the girls should remain scared of you. The reference is clear, the picture is strong, and Ebonee looks great as always. 

Daria Werbowy @Feather

Genuinely I don’t think you should have come back. I wasn’t really impressed with your performance in the previous challenge but it is what it is. Now, onto more pressing matters. I’m honestly a bit undecided about this picture. I get the Ariana reference (though I think some celebs from past generations would work  better). The picture itself is kinda just there to me.

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

This is a fine submissions for this round I suppose. The color scheme and the hat definitely helps make the reference you’re aiming toward, but the shot could be more enticing. Regardless, I am glad to see you back in the game. 

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos

You’re been eating down lately, and I love to see it. The girls should be scared of you. This picture is one of the stronger photos this round, but I must admit that the same aspects of the photo that make this avant-garde also limit your ability to fully model.

Megan Fox @Daniel767

Obviously I get the reference, but this picture is kinda underwhelming, and the busy setting almost gives the vibe that you are walking in some fashion shot or taking a candid rather than really modeling. 

Liu Wen @Jai

We’ve shared enough words this season so I’ll just keep things simple this time: good job.

@RotundaYou clearly don’t know that much of Bjork if you think this pic is safe, because the thing is impersonate an artist with its era and that’s what she showed on Vespertine. But anyway, glad you aren’t judging this round because it’s necessary to do a research before making some statements 

Just now, Julia Fox said:

@RotundaYou clearly don’t know that much of Bjork if you think this pic is safe, because the thing is impersonate an artist with its era and that’s what she showed on Vespertine. But anyway, glad you aren’t judging this round because it’s necessary to do a research before making some statements 

I am judging dumbo 

Kirsten's Feedback

4tBLQxR.jpg

Being the blonde version of the goddess Florence Welch

Kiko @Julia Fox:  This is a cute Björk representation, its very subtle and very Kiko at the same time

Anne @Galactic: even if this were not photoshopped, it’s just too literal and the original photo is just tacky btw

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies: you never cease to amaze me, this is stunning. The similarities are incredible and yet, it doesn’t feel like a “costume” (Like Anne’s photo, if it were real)

Daria @Feather: I’m not loving this photo Daria, I see the similarities, but the background of the photo looks so amateur, it’s like the photo you post on your IG stories before heading out to a Halloween party, not like a model. But it's not terrible

Allison @Kylizzle: I’m glad to see you back Allison, this is a great photo, the palette of colors is beautiful and I can definitely see Gaga’s Joanne here

Karlie @Thanatos: this is bizarre, this is Björk

Megan @Daniel767: wtf… I can’t believe you were doing so well on the competition and then you sent a candid photo AGAIN? Didn’t you learn from your S2 mistake? Ugh Megan, I was rooting for you…

Liu @Jai: another great photo, but I think your S2 sister Karlie ate you up on the Björk department.

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82

WatchfulMiniatureCatbird-size_restricted

Aside from that shady first line :biblio: , thank you miss Duckie! 

Thank you Kirsten! 

Thank you Tilda ig! 

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

my bad luv. the deadline will be Saturday, September 17, 1PM CT

I want this season to end NOW

should we just end the season early and do a first time ever in top model history septuple elimination and eliminate 7 models and just crown the winner

tiffany-pollard-smile.gif

Just now, Galactic said:

Ah okay well for some reason it just didn’t work on mobile but it did on my laptop

anyways ma’am you did that, your best photo yet. :jonny5:

Thank you sis! I mean there are speculations this season is ending early so had to put my last effort in :alexz:  

I tried lol  I’m just glad I made it this far

@Julia Fox win this queen, our 3some awaits 

MILEY CAME TO DRAG

Miley: THIS FLOP ASS ALL STARS BULLSHIT THAT YALL FIRED ME ON AND HIRED TITLED **** TO DO IS A JOKE AND I AM LAUGHING! TO MY ALL STARS, YALL ARE SERVING SOME OF THE MOST DUMPIEST PHOTOS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD BE DRAGGING TOTAL SWINDLE OR YOU LOSERS! I CANT BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY GAVE A SEASON TO YOU LOSERS! ITS INSANE, ONCE A LOSER, ALWAYS A LOSER. AND EBONEE, YOU FLOP ASS LOSER OF A FRONTRUNNER, THIS IS HOW YOU DO MISS JOSEPHINE BAKER.

AND TO THE SKELETAL THING YOU ALL ARE CALLING A HOST... YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN.

2CQ9GlCAFd3pFx9YmIyprCyuKR8T9abkpPXHp8-i

WAKE UP PEARL

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity @Rotunda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.