• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Why you changed your critique about my entry @Insanity? You felt insecure about praising it while the other judges aren’t? You don’t have your own opinion and personality?

@dweebz try to find better judges next time that don’t change their opinion because they are afraid to have their own look of the things. It’s just embarrassing at this point of an ALL STARS season 

Didn’t I tell you sis… your photos sucked. It’s not a judges opinion I can vouch as well, and I’m not being shady. 

45 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I re did others entries love lol

No, you didn’t changed the Karlie, Megan, Liu, Anne and Ebonee… I remember them. Anyway if you don’t have the balls to admit it I’m gonna announce my retirement because the models that you judged can tell that you didn’t change anything. Stop lying and admit you don’t have your own opinion 

8 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

No, you didn’t changed the Karlie, Megan, Liu, Anne and Ebonee… I remember them. Anyway if you don’t have the balls to admit it I’m gonna announce my retirement because the models that you judged can tell that you didn’t change anything. Stop lying and admit you don’t have your own opinion 

Liu and Ebonee was changed

I didn't change anyone's score

12 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Liu and Ebonee was changed

I didn't change anyone's score

Well you tell that you changed anyone’s and now you came that you changed only two of all of the critiques… make it sense… anyway I’m not gonna retire at this point but I can say that you are not a good judge and that this competition is becoming suspicious and me, Kiko, can’t accept any disrespect from any person. I have worked my ass to be the next ATRL top model to be treated such like that 

2 hours ago, Feather said:

Didn’t I tell you sis… your photos sucked. It’s not a judges opinion I can vouch as well, and I’m not being shady. 

if only you put that energy in your entries instead of trashing the ones from the others you could be in such a very different place at this competition but you remain as the biggest flop of the season anyway… 

elimination is happening today. scores have been sent. im sorry, im too busy with work to do critiques 

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

elimination is happening today. scores have been sent. im sorry, im too busy with work to do critiques 

At what time?

Just now, Julia Fox said:

At what time?

6:10pm ct

QwnxAo7.png

Lets get started. A certain judge could not vote this episode so scores are a bit on the low side.

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

K81xR1K.png

Cool. Congrats to Karlie, Megan, and Ebonee. 

Shocked about Kiko though.

Edited by Jai

Sad to see Christina go, she was a great competitor this season :clap3: (to my surprise) but her photo, while being a good one, was the weakest for me 

I’m not sorry about Xtina, she was boring but she surprised me a lot of with some of her entries so I’ll give her that :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.