2 minutes ago, dweebz said:

a concept I might adopt. the next theme is not easy

Then let’s do it x just post the new round and add that hoes 

1 hour ago, Daniel767 said:

from almost being eliminated last week to second place .. love to see it 

megan-fox-female.gif

Congrats miss Meg :clap3:

I'm sorry to see Miss Christina go. 

I think bringing back both Daria and Alison is a great idea  ? 

KalNhiU.png

Well, the old crone isnt coming any time soon so, guess what... Allison, Daria... you're both back in. But at a cost. This will be a double elimination.

For this episode, the judges and I want to see the music in your soul. What does that mean? You are to chose a musician of any kind, and find a photo that closely relates/is inspired by that musician. You can choose from Beyonce to Kesha to Elton John. The possibilities are endless. 

Deadline: Thursday, September 15, 11PM CT

Elimination: Double

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

nSSXemR.png

I added a description of what era my model is doing! I think adding an era of the musician were choosing will be fun too, especially with a lot of the musicians nowadays goes through different stages with different albums. Good luck girls!

9 minutes ago, Feather said:

I added a description of what era my model is doing! I think adding an era of the musician were choosing will be fun too, especially with a lot of the musicians nowadays goes through different stages with different albums. Good luck girls!

I’m having high hopes for you sister. The fact that you flopped an easy episode of your benefit (POSE) with Daria screams a lot to me. Hopefully you can stomp Allison this EP *fingers crossed* :chick1:

Adding an era is allowed 

example: Kesha -Rainbow era

3 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

I’m having high hopes for you sister. The fact that you flopped an easy episode of your benefit (POSE) with Daria screams a lot to me. Hopefully you can stomp Allison this EP *fingers crossed* :chick1:

Thank you! You’re always out there supporting me despite me always flopping! But I’m trying to make it work, my good sis Daria has been unemployed since 2014 so I haven’t had any current pictures based on todays trend. But despite not have many current or new photos, she has quality photos that are timeless  :alexz:  

22 minutes ago, Feather said:

Thank you! You’re always out there supporting me despite me always flopping! But I’m trying to make it work, my good sis Daria has been unemployed since 2014 so I haven’t had any current pictures based on todays trend. But despite not have many current or new photos, she has quality photos that are timeless  :alexz:  

I will always root for my S2 sisters! & Daria is a very eclectic model & kind of the last major 2000’s model to breakthrough & make her presence known in the industry so please make us S2 sisters proud Daria & redeem yourself ??

The girls like the theme. Finally. Y’all are hard to please.

3 hours ago, Feather said:

Good luck having your description posted :heart2:

A win for Karlie, thanks judges

I see you Megan:coffee2: !

Edited by Thanatos

7 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

I will always root for my S2 sisters! & Daria is a very eclectic model & kind of the last major 2000’s model to breakthrough & make her presence known in the industry so please make us S2 sisters proud Daria & redeem yourself ??

Yes S2 girls have been rocking it (except for Megan we don’t acknowledge ha). I added a pic of my inspo era, it would be fun if the judges could incorporate the era we’re doing with our photoshoot :alexz2: 

5 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Good luck having your description posted :heart2:

thank you sis I’m ready

0*0Fqok596y7d2rc1w

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.