ATRL’s obsession with “solo” #1s is strange

Just a Gay on ATRL

5 hours ago, BGKC said:

Bey not having a solo #1 since the Bush admin was always the narrative in an attempt to downplay all her hits and classics on urban radio. The microagressions against Bey were real and that’s where the obsession came from. Don’t act surprised now, OP. Just the other month people were joking about Telephone being Bey’s last hit as if she doesn’t have at least a dozen singles that outstreamed it… even Halo peaked at #5 and is literally bigger than most girls #1 hits. The mental gymnastics And specific criteria ATRL came up with to justify Beyoncé “not having hits” between 2010-2020 was always transparent. Even Love On Top out-streamed hits spawned by girls who are flopping less than 10 years into their career. 

All facts 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♛| Rex_Sove

• Rotunda

• ***Chu

• Pheromosa

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an attempt to put down Beyoncé since RnB/Hip Hop is collaborative. Trust, now they won't care as much. 

7 minutes ago, BnPac said:

It was an attempt to put down Beyoncé since RnB/Hip Hop is collaborative. Trust, now they won't care as much. 

Well tbh Bey herself made that drag last this long since she kept sabotaging herself over the years :rip: Formation being a private video on YouTube not released on streaming services, having a Superbowl performance. Would've definitely hit #1.  7/11 going viral for its video, only for her to upload the video on her 2nd, private YT channel and not her VEVO channel, in the end Billboard didnt count those streams so the song peaked only at #13 :rip:

Edited by Hot Volcano

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

it's so embarrassing.

i kind of understand why they were bullied in school 

why do you have to go that personal? it's a forum with people you probably won't meet or have a chat with. there is a long way between not agree or not like someones actions to arguing and supporting bulliness.

and yes that narrative of SoLo was pretty stupid from the beggining. i just think that are cases when songs with someone presence is bearly felt at all. however this is pretty rare and even if it happens there is no need to hate or discredit anyone.

The solo #1 has been used against Gaga since 2018 to discredit shallow and then rain on me :rip:

Not yaal behaving like most monsters are the perpetrators when Gaga was literally being discredited everytime. 

Also i will agree there are certain monsters who will drag anyone anywhere for anything given the chance :rip: take it out on them and not the entire fanbase :rip:

7 hours ago, Fnooky said:

The whole 'solo' trend was started by Little Monsters in an attempt to discredit Katy’s, Rih’s and Bey’s unattainable success in the singles department.

It has also been weaponized against Ariana many times before the release of TUN and 7R.

But these days it clearly turned into a classic case of you reap what you sow. :gaycat2:

:clap3:

6 hours ago, Star dance said:

why do you have to go that personal? it's a forum with people you probably won't meet or have a chat with. there is a long way between not agree or not like someones actions to arguing and supporting bulliness.

Hey I didn’t say they deserved to get bullied. It’s just usually the weird/gay kids. 

Feel the wrath tbh.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

Hey I didn’t say they deserved to get bullied. It’s just usually the weird/gay kids. 

ok , i bellive you, but i think it's just better to stay out of analyzing people you don't know. i get it, some people write really nasty comments and it's important to keep propotion and not go personal. 

and bellive me, many behive/kats/swifts/navys ect.... are also getting bullied. the bullies in the real life won't care who you stan, it's mostly the being gay/like a pop girl/being feminine.

i wish you a good day

Thank you for making this thread! It's so funny to see that literally everybody can see right through Little Monsters :rofl: The 'playing the victim' strategy is clearly not working out for you guys :sorry:

Edited by Bingo

21 hours ago, Fnooky said:

The whole 'solo' trend was started by Little Monsters in an attempt to discredit Katy’s, Rih’s and Bey’s unattainable success in the singles department.

It has also been weaponized against Ariana many times before the release of TUN and 7R.

But these days it clearly turned into a classic case of you reap what you sow. :gaycat2:

:foxaylove3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.