• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• enchanted0

• Freakshowvato

• drivers license

• BOOMBAYAH

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little **** for BR540, but no explanation is required: literally the most beautiful thing I've smelled

spacer.png

I also love this one called Khaltat al Khasa by a house called Rasasi, it has notes of Rose, Saffron, Sandalwood, and a little Oud. Not the best for summer, but any other time is perfect for it :chick1:

375x500.19521.jpg

Edited by mercurialworld

Aventus Creed is simply the most amazing fragrance I’ve ever tried and gotten complements to. 

It’s around 500 USD tho

depends on a lot of factors...

- season

- occasion

- price range

- character (sweet, woody, floral etc etc)

My most important piece of advice though, never buy one without testing it on your skin. Everyone's skin chemistry is different. 

I love Baccarat Rouge 540 (which is recommended above), but my skin seems to completely absorb it within minutes and it basically disappears. On one of my close friends it lasts all day. 

The aftertaste of bvgri aqva is heavenly but the opening scent is kinda nauseating imo

Currently I’m loving Moschino Toy Boy. 
spacer.png

It really does depend on the person. my pH makes most fragrances go really, really bright and sweet. I've been trying Scandal lately and even though it is really sweet, it settles so good. perfect mix of citrus and vanilla, on top of the already sweet notes.

I have Chanel and YSL that smell amazing. I don’t remember the exact names, YSL is icy blue colored.

Edited by Beyonnaise

Gucci pour homme is my favorite 

Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford

tuscan_leather_edp_100ml.jpg

2 by Comme Des Garcons 

2-de-comme-des-garcons-eau-de-parfum-100

Terre d'Hermès :gaycat5:

I'm buying Dior Sauvage so I will let y'all know how it is. I never smelled it, I just bought it lmao

48 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Legend Spirit by Montblanc

I get hella compliments and it's not too masculine of a scent which is actually good, a lot of girls like this fragrance compared to strong colognes.

(Girls have superior taste, so you know it smells good and guys who are into men will like it as well)

Edited by Freakshowvato

12 minutes ago, drivers license said:

This. 

While I used to use the original a lot over the years, I literally just bought the newest edition, Eau Givree, just last week. 

15 minutes ago, drivers license said:

This + most of their scents are amazing.  I have like 6 Hermes scents and I like to mix them depending on how I’m feeling.

I also love Celine’s scents.  I have a few of those too, they’re really nice.

Prada Amber Pour Homme

Prada-Amber-Pour-Homme-Prada-%CE%91%CE%BD%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C-%CE%86%CF%81%CF%89%CE%BC%CE%B1-%CE%A4%CF%8D%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%85-senses.com_.gr-1.jpg?fit=767,872&ssl=1 

Edited by Paola Bracho

1 Million by Paco Rabanne.  I received so many compliments from both men and women.  

17 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I'm buying Dior Sauvage so I will let y'all know how it is. I never smelled it, I just bought it lmao

This is a good one too.  

I live for Cool Water by Davidoff, Invictus by Paco Rabanne & Hugo by Hugo Boss

They're relatively cheap too, I don't see the point in spending over a 100 on a bottle

Edited by *Tim

Dior Homme first formula (R.I.P)

11 minutes ago, Archetype said:

This + most of their scents are amazing.  I have like 6 Hermes scents and I like to mix them depending on how I’m feeling.

I also love Celine’s scents.  I have a few of those too, they’re really nice.

15 minutes ago, Vignesh said:

This. 

While I used to use the original a lot over the years, I literally just bought the newest edition, Eau Givree, just last week. 

they have classics i fear :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.