• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• State of Grace.

• GraceRandolph

• Leptine

10 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

panned flop upcoming

Your kind has been saying this since 2018. Don’t hold your breath waiting for this. 

I don’t anyone who wants this to be a musical. I don’t get the direction

I feel bad for Joaquin Phoenix since he wanted Rooney Mara to play Harley. I'm sure he would have given it his all in the role if he got his preferred actress.

I feel bad for gaga since her role will be compared to Margot Robbie and Margot's version of Harley is PERFECT. There's no way she will come close to Margot's flawless version of Harley.

I feel bad for Joker fans/the GP that were expecting a normal straight forward sequel and not a musical.

Seems weird that they announced the sequel this early. I wonder how it correlates to the drastic losses WB/HBO will be reporting soon. 10/2024 is so far away and they haven't even begun preproduction. So many red flags. :swan:

• Thumbs Down 5

15 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

I feel bad for Joaquin Phoenix since he wanted Rooney Mara to play Harley. I'm sure he would have given it his all in the role if he got his preferred actress.

I feel bad for gaga since her role will be compared to Margot Robbie and Margot's version of Harley is PERFECT. There's no way she will come close to Margot's flawless version of Harley.

I feel bad for Joker fans/the GP that were expecting a normal straight forward sequel and not a musical.

Seems weird that they announced the sequel this early. I wonder how it correlates to the drastic losses WB/HBO will be reporting soon. 10/2024 is so far away and they haven't even begun preproduction. So many red flags. :swan:

:rip: I’m a huge DC Stan but Margot’s Harley is unbearably hot topic’d and childish, and nobody I talked to that wasn’t 14 thought she was good. 

Harley is an amazing character and this has the chance to finally do her justice in live action. 

Edited by Brunette Ambition

I’ll wait for a trailer before I judge this too much, but from the tidbits of information we have so far, this entire project feels like a fever dream. A musical? Lady Gaga? It just seems so disconnected from the first movie which I adored. I really don’t know how to feel right now. :cupid:

26 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

:rip: I’m a huge DC Stan but Margot’s Harley is unbearably hot topic’d and childish, and nobody I talked to that wasn’t 14 thought she was good. 

Harley is an amazing character and this has the chance to finally do her justice in live action. 

Margot made the role and character a culture phenomenon, there's no denying that.

Could another actress portray Harley better/accurate than Margot? It's possible. That would need to come from a seasoned actress with proven acting abilities such as Emma Stone, Anya Taylor-Joy (The Queen's Gambit), and Rooney Mara to name a few, not from a camp theater kid :swan:

• Thumbs Down 3

z3AZFgQ.gifezgif-2-c76e74ae6c.thumb.gif.08747ce1a8ez3AZFgQ.gif

"My name is Lady Gaga, and ill be playing ALL the parts"

2 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

troll better. everyone was coplaying her during carnival

4 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Margot made the role and character a culture phenomenon, there's no denying that.

Could another actress portray Harley better/accurate than Margot? It's possible. That would need to come from a seasoned actress with proven acting abilities such as Emma Stone, Anya Taylor-Joy (The Queen's Gambit), and Rooney Mara to name a few, not from a camp theater kid :swan:

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

troll better. everyone was coplaying her during carnival

That was 6 years ago  :ahh:the only time she was able to make anyone care for her character. 

Hence the other two films flopping\underperforming. 

that being said, her portrayal was not comic accurate, so NO she wasn’t the perfect Harley Quinn. :swan:

Has it been confirmed about her character? I would low key live for it if they made her a female Music Meister, because that makes the most sense for the musical aspect.

6 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Thank God you don't matter and what you want or feel isn't important. Keep screaming on this forum because outside of it, you're dust. 

-

Excited. 

I’ve seen insiders say that Gaga probably isn’t playing Harley? 

the fumes already and they still haven’t shot a single frame 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

JohnWayneHolland

Margot's Harley was perfect for Suicide Squad because it is an action-comedy movie, this is not that kind of movie, so don't expect Gar's Harley to be similar to Margot's

ezgif-2-c76e74ae6c.thumb.gif.08747ce1a8e

7 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Here come the Margot "stans," like clockwork :lmao: Only one fanbase does this btw. 

Margot's movie was a big commercial failure, it's a thing on gay film twitter.

Not a phenomenon.

https://variety.com/2020/film/box-office/birds-of-prey-box-office-disappoints-1203498018/ 

It made less in its entire run than the Joker made in its opening weekend, for comparison's sake :heart2:

8 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

How would a "theatre kid", someone who presumably has quite a bit of experience doing what's considered the toughest form of acting and has won multiple prestigious acting awards, also not be an experienced actor? :rip: And if there's one role where that type of person would be perfect, it's Harley Quinn :rip:

If you're gonna troll at least put a little effort in, you've been at this long enough to know that by now. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

Here come the Margot "stans," like clockwork :lmao: Only one fanbase does this btw. 

Margot's movie was a big commercial failure, it's a thing on gay film twitter.

Not a phenomenon.

https://variety.com/2020/film/box-office/birds-of-prey-box-office-disappoints-1203498018/ 

It made less in its entire run than the Joker made in its opening weekend, for comparison's sake :heart2:

Margot Robbie's The Suicide Squad was also a major FLOP at the box office. Nobody cares about her character :skull:.

The quality of the first film is gonna be ruined now.. 

On 8/5/2022 at 8:04 AM, CosTaSsSs said:

The quality of the first film is gonna be ruined now.. 

what quality? :katie:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.