Joker: Folie à Deux (2024) | Trailer out now

Kylie Jenner

14 hours ago, Fav said:

Everybody gets standing ovation, just like every movie at Cannes in which X minutes is the bare minimum even if everybody knows it's a bad movie (didn't say it's the case for this one).

However, Letterboxd, Metacritic and journals are giving the same vibe: mid

https://www.indiewire.com/criticism/movies/joker-folie-a-deux-review-joaquin-phoenix-lady-gaga-1235043195/

David didn't like the first one (same grade) so he's coherent.

• Like 1

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• State of Grace.

• GraceRandolph

• Leptine

10 hours ago, suburbannature said:

...and it started in the 80s after Venice before tumbling as I said. These are different receptions.

Omfg ur so annoying

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Omfg ur so annoying

4 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Omfg ur so annoying

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2024 at 3:24 PM, State of Grace. said:

Didn't she get paid $12M? There's absolutely no way she's supporting. Margot got $12.5M for her role as Barbie for reference. She will have less screentime for sure but with the way they have been hyping it and presenting Lee/Gaga, it looks like she's co-lead to me.  

My guess is that they're just trying not to reveal much of the plot and musical elements in the trailer. It still feels like a bridge between the first film and the next one without spoiling anything. They also probably want to keep the incels on board and that's why they're not giving away any snippet of the music. A surprise ***** in October. :laugh:  

Well this aged like milk! :laugh: 

Any confirmation on original songs? I feel like that even if Gaga misses Supporting Actress, she should easily make the Original Song lineup. 

9 minutes ago, Hector said:

Any confirmation on original songs? I feel like that even if Gaga misses Supporting Actress, she should easily make the Original Song lineup. 

1 original song by Gaga. An instrumental only waltz that falls apart. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.