Joker: Folie à Deux (2024) | Trailer out now

Kylie Jenner

Wait .. do we know who's singing What The World Needs Now in the trailer? Is it the original singer or is it Joaquin?

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• State of Grace.

• GraceRandolph

• Leptine

On 4/12/2024 at 10:06 PM, Mariah4life said:

Wait .. do we know who's singing What The World Needs Now in the trailer? Is it the original singer or is it Joaquin?

This is serving Peak MCU (success wise) Trailer Buzz :WAP:

Quality Wise, webeenknew MCU is basic and mid

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesss! :duca:

Same day as the Venice lineup reveal. :gaygacat4:

24 hour countdown is UP! :jonny5:

New trailer will drop in 1 hour :duca:

:gaygacat4:

see y'all in October 

• Like 1

she-are.gif

This looks so ******* GOOD. :WAP:

ngl really looks great and more interesting than the first

also kinda confirms that gaga is more supporting than lead

14 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

ngl really looks great and more interesting than the first

also kinda confirms that gaga is more supporting than lead

Didn't she get paid $12M? There's absolutely no way she's supporting. Margot got $12.5M for her role as Barbie for reference. She will have less screentime for sure but with the way they have been hyping it and presenting Lee/Gaga, it looks like she's co-lead to me.  

My guess is that they're just trying not to reveal much of the plot and musical elements in the trailer. It still feels like a bridge between the first film and the next one without spoiling anything. They also probably want to keep the incels on board and that's why they're not giving away any snippet of the music. A surprise ***** in October. :laugh:  

• Like 2

It literally says Phoenix x Gaga in capital red letters. Y'all are delusional with all the supporting talk.

• Like 3

Yeah, it looks incredible.

We comic book movie stans really won this year.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Didn't she get paid $12M? There's absolutely no way she's supporting. Margot got $12.5M for her role as Barbie for reference. She will have less screentime for sure but with the way they have been hyping it and presenting Lee/Gaga, it looks like she's co-lead to me.  

My guess is that they're just trying not to reveal much of the plot and musical elements in the trailer. It still feels like a bridge between the first film and the next one without spoiling anything. They also probably want to keep the incels on board and that's why they're not giving away any snippet of the music. A surprise ***** in October. :laugh:  

If you want a star you pay. JP got 20 M$ so 12 M$ is far from being equal role, equal pay. It can still be the lead female role, but I can see why Variety says they heard she would go for supporting at the oscar.

2 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

If you want a star you pay. JP got 20 M$ so 12 M$ is far from being equal role, equal pay. It can still be the lead female role, but I can see why Variety says they heard she would go for supporting at the oscar.

Cause they need JP for the sequel and he rarely does a sequel hence why the large amount and for them to pay Gaga's third movie that much is just absurd for supporting

Edited by Mix

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.