Joker: Folie à Deux (2024) | Trailer out now

Kylie Jenner

I feel like Gaga keeps just playing her Gaga character. It's like…maybe I wanna see some range. 

Love the red Harley Quinn costume! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• State of Grace.

• GraceRandolph

• Leptine

The trailer looks promising but i don't see harley on there why? I feel like Gaga is just being herself there :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

52 minutes ago, Antonini said:

I feel like Gaga keeps just playing her Gaga character. It's like…maybe I wanna see some range. 

Love the red Harley Quinn costume! 

nnn cackling at the girlies actually saying this meme line :bam:

The stomp that this trailer was omg. Gaga's name plastered on newspapers all around the world, we love to see it :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gave me goosebumps, whew :ghostface:

2 minutes ago, Resquid said:

nnn cackling at the girlies actually saying this meme line :bam:

The stomp that this trailer was omg. Gaga's name plastered on newspapers all around the world, we love to see it :clap3:

What meme line? 

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Top 5 times Lady Gaga was just playing herself according to OGH ranked from least bizarre to seek help:

5) The Cvntess - American Horror Story(this kinda was just if one of Gaga's album personas was a sex addict vampire queen. It wasn't anything she had given us before but she was lowkey in her Ga Ga bag here)

56fbd04500cf3a542113e1a29a37f4eeeecc5064

4) Ally Maine - A Star Is Born (Ally sounds and behaves nothing like Gaga but most of that music was 100% her and she put that bit about her nose into the movie which was coming from a real place so whatever - we're already in delusional territory, there are really only small hints of Gaga here)

tumblr_inline_pn6nj07No91rnee8h_500.gifv

3) Patrizia Reggiani - House of Gucci (this one was especially confusing because they said she was playing herself but also trying to hard to be somebody else. Maybe OGHs are just the only ones who fully bought the Italian accent and thought she really is just that Italian idk)

house-of-gucci-lady-gaga.gif

2) Harleen Quinzel - Joker: Folie a Deux(baby thats like 4 seconds of footage total be calm)

e97aa3a83b81488b34216174c3f6089aa91d1a9c

1) Scathach - American Horror Story (? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?)

tumblr_oep94r32jZ1qff2ilo7_540.gif

:rip:

Yes this it feels just like Lady Gaga fresh off the marry the night video. It really doesn't feel like Harley Quinn at all. It just feels like she's playing herself again?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Tudors said:

Yea. It was actually similar to the released one.

3 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Yes this it feels just like Lady Gaga fresh off the marry the night video. It really doesn't feel like Harley Quinn at all. It just feels like she's playing herself again?

On 4/10/2024 at 7:27 AM, Tudors said:

It looks okay. More of the same from the first one except now there's a girlfriend or whatever

On 4/10/2024 at 7:35 AM, Tudors said:

Well JOAQUINS acting was good in this. I'll say that :ryan3:

We got it gurl. Give it a rest for the day and try again tomorrow.

9da24fd5688b10f7f7e58ff423ba04e8.jpg

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

We got it gurl. Give it a rest for the day and try again tomorrow.

9da24fd5688b10f7f7e58ff423ba04e8.jpg

Oh no here comes the Joker 2 police to police everyone's opinions

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

Edited by Tudors

Yeah this looks SO epic!!! Peak cinema is back

Gaga just keeps on winning

One second I'm Lady Gaga, then suddenly the Gaga is ME!

40 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

:jonny4:

OGHs need to start booking those Arkham Asylum appointments asap.

images(2).thumb.jpg.42ce5319c1c3534a995c

barbiegrande
6 hours ago, Pinter said:

The trailer looks promising but i don't see harley on there why? I feel like Gaga is just being herself there :rip:

No shade, but an (alleged) murderous girl from NY with delusions of grandeur. Is that not Lady Gaga?

spacer.png

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

No shade, but an (alleged) murderous girl from NY with delusions of grandeur. Is that not Lady Gaga?

spacer.png

Keep it cute with that avi. 

• Haha 9

15 hours ago, Sheep said:

Top 5 times Lady Gaga was just playing herself according to OGH ranked from least bizarre to seek help:

5) The Cvntess - American Horror Story(this kinda was just if one of Gaga's album personas was a sex addict vampire queen. It wasn't anything she had given us before but she was lowkey in her Ga Ga bag here)

56fbd04500cf3a542113e1a29a37f4eeeecc5064

4) Ally Maine - A Star Is Born (Ally sounds and behaves nothing like Gaga but most of that music was 100% her and she put that bit about her nose into the movie which was coming from a real place so whatever - we're already in delusional territory, there are really only small hints of Gaga here)

tumblr_inline_pn6nj07No91rnee8h_500.gifv

3) Patrizia Reggiani - House of Gucci (this one was especially confusing because they said she was playing herself but also trying to hard to be somebody else. Maybe OGHs are just the only ones who fully bought the Italian accent and thought she really is just that Italian idk)

house-of-gucci-lady-gaga.gif

2) Harleen Quinzel - Joker: Folie a Deux(baby thats like 4 seconds of footage total be calm)

e97aa3a83b81488b34216174c3f6089aa91d1a9c

1) Scathach - American Horror Story (? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?)

tumblr_oep94r32jZ1qff2ilo7_540.gif

you should thread this :clap3:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

They wanted a Harley that sells movie tickets, not just Party City costumes 

1.thumb.gif.e354f3d16040bfd33682a53325280e09.gif

This read was too nasty :jonny5:

• Haha 2

I'm surprised that they have changed their origin story. 

Spoiler

Or maybe she is a doctor at first then she goes crazy that's where they meet 

Spoiler

The absolute lashings :dies: No wonder a certain thread is bumped in the base and still not locked

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.