Chinese ambassador wants more concentration camps

SmittenCake

"After reunification, we will do re-education", says the Chinese ambassador to France

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4JFHjPXcz/

The Taiwanese do not want to sink into Chinese totalitarianism, apart from a few mafiosos paid by Beijing

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• SmittenCake

• rivers

• Bears01

Truly a more powerful/21st Century version of Nazi Germany…and with the devoted brainwashed Stan’s that support them to boot :cm:

They are not even shameful of their actions too.  The CCP has brainwashed empathy out of their minds it seems. 

4 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Truly a more powerful/21st Century version of Nazi Germany…and with the devoted brainwashed Stan’s that support them to boot :cm:

Monsters, it's so hard to see them doing all of this while the whole world is silent 

Edited by Simple

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

read more here on their current muslim genocide + concentration camps

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4JFHjPXcz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

33 minutes ago, Simple said:

Monsters, it's so hard to see them doing all of this while the whole world is silent 

the fact that the death toll could possibly be well over +6 Million (therefore being greater than the holocaust) and we do nothing :deadbanana2: like there's entire communities vanished... yet calling out the Holocaust is okay in our society but the we can't speak about the China Holocaust in 2022 :skull:

The Taiwanese got a taste of democracy and freedom, of course they want nothing to do with mainland China. :foxaylove2:

40 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

can’t wait for the input of our favorite CCP stan

He won't comment, he usually avoids these threads like a plague and if he did comment it would be about how horrible USA/Europe are evil and how Americans lack free educations, healthcare, the taxpayers or any other reason he can think to avoid addressing or commenting on the topic of the thread.

9 hours ago, Bears01 said:

3 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

the fact that the death toll could possibly be well over +6 Million (therefore being greater than the holocaust) and we do nothing :deadbanana2: like there's entire communities vanished... yet calling out the Holocaust is okay in our society but the we can't speak about the China Holocaust in 2022 :skull:

3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

can’t wait for the input of our favorite CCP stan

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

He won't comment, he usually avoids these threads like a plague and if he did comment it would be about how horrible USA/Europe are evil and how Americans lack free educations, healthcare, the taxpayers or any other reason he can think to avoid addressing or commenting on the topic of the thread.

People thinking over 6 million people, which would be half the entire population of Xinjiang, have somehow been systematically murdered and killed, without any physical evidence of such, and that everyone from the citizens of the country they're demanding jump into action, the UN, Amnesty International, etc. are all somehow being paid by the government of China to come to the same consluon that all of China being a police state does not then give evidence to the conspiracy of literal genocide is so.....:deadbanana4:

Genuinely shocked to see someone actually post that they think we can have satellite HD images of when dozens of Ukrainians are horrifically murdered in Maripoul but that it is plausible that 6 million (????) people have been killed and yet there is just no physical evidence of such. :deadbanana4: 

Can you explain how you've come to the conclusion that "more people have been killed in Xinjiang, China in the last 4 years than who died in the Holocaust"? Genuinely confused and maybe you can provide proof for such a claim that will shake the world. 

9 minutes ago, Nexto said:

:mandown:

Right-wing ATRL members: *constantly post conspiracy theories and anti-Chinese rhetoric that now bleeds into antisemitism that would reasonably upset anyone if true and anger them if false*

Also right-wing ATRL members: *claim people stan China if they ask for proof of the claims that somehow an atrocity that would dwarf the impact of the Holocaust is happening yet nothing is being done about it*

Genuinely shocked to see you of all people defend antisemitism and Holocaust denial. :deadbanana4:

Despite that user's claims, no, there's many places in the world where you can't "openly discuss the Holocaust", especially in places like Eastern Europe, and it was specifically 6 Million Jewish victims, with an additional 5 Million non-Jewish victims. 

So if the claim being made is that "an event worse than the Holocaust is happening", then the argument is that 55%-91% of the entire Uyghur population has been killed. Surely you can see how claiming 91% of a population has been killed in four years without literally any physical proof would lead to questions, right?

Let alone that.....Xinjiang has nothing to do with Taiwan and calling the concept of re-education programs "concentration camps" is not only misleading but offensive. Most countries promote re-education. They call it rehabilitation through incarceration. :skull: You just take advantage that these terms when translated to English sound weird and confusing. 

But this discourse and media is dominated by the far-right, so let me just get out the responses you're all going to say anyway:

"Tankie!!! :isudumblmao:"

"Oh wow how much is China paying you?? :isudumblmao:"

"I'm a European user who has posted in my native language advocating for the genocide of Roma so mods couldnt tell but i'll now pretend to think mistreatment of ethnic minorities is wrong and call you a CCP stan! :isudumblmao:"

"The evil Chinazi regime must be stopped at all costs. But just not costs to my tiny cosmopolitan country with an expanded welfare state. :isudumblmao:"

This right-wing trolling style of "if you reply to our outrageous claims, you prove you're bothered and thus prove us right!". :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I've reported the above comment for blatant defense of concentration camps

Is this genuinely a parody? Have some of you been so inundated by Western exceptionalism that you need to create a caricature of China that does not exist where it poses some kind of existential threat to the world greater than any other evil?

Do you honestly believe that the Chinese government is not only running *extermination* camps despite no physical evidence but that in the span of 4 years it has killed over 6 million people despite no evidence of such? You realize how many people 6 million people - half of the entire ethnic population- is, correct?

What is the end game here for such hysteria that claims China, without proof, is performing "atrocities worse than the Holocaust"? How is this any different than the claims of WMDs or "babies being pulled from incubators" or "political jails where people are tortured and put in meat grinders" within the Middle East that all ended up being false despite global intervention? What is the goal- invasion of China? Toppling the Chinese government? And then what course of action is taken if a global alliance invades and everything that is claimed ends up...false?

This isn't some secret made in hushed whispers. It's been a major claim across the globe for 4 years now. And the reality is that after numerous visits from NGOs and global authorities and different bodies, there is little to substantiate such claims. Again, how can we have such HD and physical evidence of something as evil as the crimes occurring in Ukraine by Russia but then lack such for what would be casualties at 100-1000 times the rate?

Feel free to take issue with the way China cracks down on free speech or political protest, sure. Take issue with their heavy-hand in free trade. You have every right to that opinion. But if I sat here and claimed in another thread that the US, for example, has the most concentration camps in the world, you'd laugh at and call.me a delusional lefty loony who hates America and who no one should listen to because "jails are not concentration camps", even though the criteria to claim a Chinese jail is a "concentration camp" would mean American prisons are too "concentration camps".

So again, what is your end goal? What is the desired outcome? Stop speaking in innuendo. If you're claiming that the Chinese government has somehow murdered 6 million people, say so and explicitly what you're trying to convince people should be done in response. 

1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

I've reported the above comment for blatant defense of concentration camps

how can atrl mods ban people for misgendering Demi Lovato and not for denying all the different genocides going on in china? I think its time to put an end t this, I'm starting to think that ATRL is being paid somehow to let this user untouched :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

how can atrl mods ban people for misgendering Demi Lovato and not for denying all the different genocides going on in china? I think its time to put an end t this, I'm starting to think that ATRL is being paid somehow to let this user untouched :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

That user needs to be permabanned. Enough is enough. 

exactly 

Not the Russia-Ukraine equivalent when Russia denies their crimes in the same way the PRC denies the concentration camps :deadbanana2: the only reason we have evidence in Ukraine is because Ukraine is its own nation with access to their own technology to expose these crimes. The Holodomor would have been brushed under the rug internationally if a Western journalist didn’t evade his handlers the Soviet Union assigned to him :deadbanana2: 

Even if the PRC government wasn’t torturing Uyghurs to death, why are we glancing over the fact they lock them up in institutions against their will and try to strip them of their distinct culture in order to be more palatable for the government? It’s okay because they’re not being gassed to death? :deadbanana2: 

Anyways, it’s scary to listen to an ambassador from a powerful country so openly and proudly bully a smaller nation

how anyone can defend the party that killed some 50 million people just 60 or so years ago is beyond me 

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

the Chinese government pays for ATRL's servers :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

So you're going on record as believing that an extermination campaigh has killed 6+ Million people in China over the past 4 years and that anyone who doesn't buy the claim that China "has committed a series of killings that dwarf the Holocaust" without proof is.....a genocide denier? :skull:

And per this post, you are claiming that 6M+ is only the death count in *one* genocide, and that apparently China is congruently committing *multiple genocides at the exact same time* as one another? So what is your claim? That China is systematically killing 3-5M of its own citizens a year? 

Do you honestly understand how many even just 3M people is? Do you genuinely grasp the weight of what your are claiming outside of just right-wing trolling? That you're essentially saying it is undisputable fact that China is systematically killing, every year, the equivalent of the entire population of Nevada, in an ethnic cleansing campaign? That's the claim, correct? And that any disagreement to this claim is "genocide denial"?

You're talking about "put an end to this" but surely you realize you're the one dabbling in conspiracy without pushback right? China is no saint and mods realistically manage criticism with nuanced discussion. Everyone should be allowed to criticize any goverent. But surely you are trying to rock the boat and test your luck given the negative sentiment towards China in the West by posting literal conspiracy theories? At what point does it veer into something akin to QAnon that you make such claims no government or organizations supports as true? Do you realize most people would find it insane to claim any country has secretly killed 6m citizens without any evidence?

If you @'d the mods for the Civics section and asked them if they believe your claim that is, and I'm quoting you here, "a death toll over 6 million, more than the Holocaust, no one can speak about", do you think they would believe you or ask for proof like I and others have? There's no special treatment. You just can't imagine that most people need evidence behind such outrageous claims like that a 2nd Holocaust happened in secret. Even a decade of brutal war doesn't produce the kind of death you're claiming as factual. 

Yeah but student loans exist in the USA, so this doesn't actually matter 

Yeah but my specific problem (that I brought on myself) exists in my bedroom, so this doesn't actually matter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.