Taylor is coming, work begins on TS10

Toxicity.

58 minutes ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Carly, Robyn, Rosalia, and Selena are reportedly being featured on the album. 

8B1v.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Blade Runner

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

**** those friends and **** those female artists. Get some real experienced producers and sing it on your own!:noparty:

If we’re following her loop, she’ll release another incohesive album ala Lover and Red

AOTY - Fearless

Underrated masterpiece - Speak Now

Playlist - Red

AOTY - 1989

Underrated masterpiece - reputation

Playlist - Lover

AOTY - folklore

Underrated masterpiece - evermore

Playlist - TS10

21 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If we’re following her loop, she’ll release another incohesive album ala Lover and Red

AOTY - Fearless

Playlist - Red

AOTY - 1989

Playlist - Lover

AOTY - folklore

Playlist - TS10

Except that Repetition is not an underrated masterpiece

27 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

AOTY - Fearless

Playlist - Red

AOTY - 1989

Playlist - Lover

AOTY - folklore

Playlist - TS10

Garbage is the correct word for it. 

OT: So excited for TS10. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

31 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

**** those friends and **** those female artists. Get some real experienced producers and sing it on your own!:noparty:

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

The Sun is a PR mouthpiece. it makes me scream how whenever articles like these pop up gays say that it’s fAkE :isudumblmao: when they’re true most of the time 

Exactly.

They've been correct on a few Taylor things. The Brits award honor and her team gave them the exclusive that she was dating Tom Hiddleston. 

2 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

So they’re doing background vocals, good to know. 

7 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Girls, the Sun got their information wrong and misunderstood their source. The album is FINISHED :biggrin:

Taylor has already booked stadiums for next summer, and she needs to have the album finished and out and mature before that kicks off, so it just wouldn't work if she's only starting the recording process now. She's going to announce it and the lead this month alongside the September Vogue cover, perform the lead at the VMAs and then announce the album for October/November. 

This seems too good to be true, but I'll be manifesting it. :alexz:

It would be such a perfect rollout - in true Taylor fashion. I just hope folkmore finally taught her how to pick quality lead singles again.

6 hours ago, Achilles. said:

I wonder how Elvira and Brandi Carlile will sound on the same album…

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

What a line-up! :campfire: I'm not sure how Rosalia and Taylor would sound together, granted, but I'm intrigued nonetheless. Robyn and Carly are guaranteed ingredients for euphoric pop excellence, and it will be so wonderful to finally have Selena and Taylor on a song together. :heart:

OT: I know The Sun isn't known for being particularly reliable, but I hope there's at least some element of truth to these claims. I'm particularly excited to see Taylor using her platform to highlight and give much-needed exposure to talented female producers and writers. 

Of course these news come out after the jetgate. Did anybody really not notice this ? :rip:

I do think that is why she has not announced another TV. She has been clearing the field for a Big return in the fall. 

8 hours ago, Achilles. said:

I wonder how Elvira and Brandi Carlile will sound on the same album…

Like perfect songwriting mixed with Max Martin-trained level production :jonny5:

6 hours ago, ks_dollar said:

Her Plastic Hearts is coming

Screaming :beatfreak:

here for women partaking in the production and writing. Not here for collabs / features by female or male artists in general. The less collabs the better when it comes to taylor's music tbh. like I just love the sound of her carrying an entire track on her own. 

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Of course these news come out after the jetgate. Did anybody really not notice this ? :rip:

Sis we’ve BEEN anticipating this news. Nothing to do with “jet gate” that’s already forgotten lol

Her PR team is working hard to change the subject lmao

YOU ARE A CO2 loser!!!

Hopefully she addresses her abuse towards the environment in the lyrics. What else could she possibly sing about now that she’s in a happy long-term relationship?:fan: