Taylor is coming, work begins on TS10

Toxicity.

New album would certainly be welcomed.. She should drop all the TVs at once when reputation Tv is also done.. and continue to release 1989Tv via movie soundtracks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Blade Runner

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girls, the Sun got their information wrong and misunderstood their source. The album is FINISHED :biggrin:

Taylor has already booked stadiums for next summer, and she needs to have the album finished and out and mature before that kicks off, so it just wouldn't work if she's only starting the recording process now. She's going to announce it and the lead this month alongside the September Vogue cover, perform the lead at the VMAs and then announce the album for October/November. 

I think she’s still working on it but the article does say she’s already been working on it already for a few weeks. You know how fast Taylor finishes albums anyway :rip:  i think it’ll be an October release 

Ugh m’aam I’m so tired. The clowning we have been doing these past 2 years since the folklore surprise announcement have been literally unbearable. I’m so done with speculating anything surrounding her career. I don’t play into any of it anymore. When she announces something herself, then I’ll care. 

I hope she continues working with Phoebe Bridgers ♥ 

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

What do you think she has done for the last 9 months?

Fly around in her jet :rip: 

29 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

Fly around in her jet :rip: 

:dancehall2:

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I'd really hope that no one would stake their hopes on my delusional rambling though :gaycat6:

I did you son of a turterrucfhfdygfhb!

… I only heard of the UK vogue cover so based on that, it’s not the wildest extrapolation to make even though you knew what you were doing fonting all that definitiveness :angel:

Curious whats happening with the re-recording but I’ll a brand new studio album over those any day. Q4 is in Taylor’s hands. :alexz:

i’m CHOOSING to believe this :WAP:

Serve us some Dreams by Fleetwood Mac king!:chick3:

She wouldn't be travelling all over the country in a span of like a week if she wasn't recording something. I knew it.  I also see now why she's been dropping confusing clues that pointed to her releasing both Speak Now TV or 1989 TV - I suspect she had already began recording and decided to release TS10 and was just trolling us! :gaycat6:

It would be definitely the smartest decision to release a new album this year. This way she could totally justify all the flights she took this year :coffee:

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Girls, the Sun got their information wrong and misunderstood their source. The album is FINISHED :biggrin:

Taylor has already booked stadiums for next summer, and she needs to have the album finished and out and mature before that kicks off, so it just wouldn't work if she's only starting the recording process now. She's going to announce it and the lead this month alongside the September Vogue cover, perform the lead at the VMAs and then announce the album for October/November. 

dream on 

The Sun is a PR mouthpiece. it makes me scream how whenever articles like these pop up gays say that it’s fAkE :isudumblmao: when they’re true most of the time 

Carly, Robyn, Rosalia, and Selena are reportedly being featured on the album. 

1 minute ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Carly, Robyn, Rosalia, and Selena are reportedly being featured on the album. 

Keep it. 

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

The Sun is a PR mouthpiece. it makes me scream how whenever articles like these pop up gays say that it’s fAkE :isudumblmao: when they’re true most of the time 

they have been shockingly reliable recently with all the big stars 

4 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Keep it. 

Are you mad? Robyn is a legend, Carly is for the gays and Rosalia makes amazing music. We don't want Selena tho!

13 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Are you mad? Robyn is a legend, Carly is for the gays and Rosalia makes amazing music. We don't want Selena tho!

I meant so many collabs in one album. Please NO.