Taylor is coming, work begins on TS10

Toxicity.

SOURCE

Taylor Swift has been busy writing and recording in Nashville, Tennessee, for the last few weeks and is set to surprise fans with her most experimental album. 

A music insider said: “Taylor is enjoying the process of tinkering with new sounds and is set to showcase a range of genres on her next album, which will surprise her fans.

“It’ll also be her most collaborative album yet and she is eager to work with up-and-coming female artists and producers.

:swing:

Edited by Toxicity.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Blade Runner

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Her Plastic Hearts is coming

Girls, the Sun got their information wrong and misunderstood their source. The album is FINISHED :biggrin:

Taylor has already booked stadiums for next summer, and she needs to have the album finished and out and mature before that kicks off, so it just wouldn't work if she's only starting the recording process now. She's going to announce it and the lead this month alongside the September Vogue cover, perform the lead at the VMAs and then announce the album for October/November. 

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Taylor has already booked stadiums for next summer, and she needs to have the album finished and out and mature before that kicks off, so it just wouldn't work if she's only starting the recording process now. She's going to announce it and the lead this month alongside the September Vogue cover, perform the lead at the VMAs and then announce the album for October/November. 

That sounds cute if true.

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girls, the Sun got their information wrong and misunderstood their source. The album is FINISHED :biggrin:

Please stop spreading misinformation and getting people’s hopes up. We have no confirmation of anything just yet. It is likely that Taylor has been recording music the past few months though.

3 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

That sounds cute if true.

Let me dream :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Take a break. 

What do you think she has done for the last 9 months? We need new music she is SILENT :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Meev said:

Please stop spreading misinformation and getting people’s hopes up. We have no confirmation of anything just yet. It is likely that Taylor has been recording music the past few months though.

There is a reputable source saying she's doing US vogue in September and the UK in October, which she only ever does when she has new music coming. Her booking stadiums for next summer really makes me think she's returning to her classic release schedule

I'd really hope that no one would stake their hopes on my delusional rambling though :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

What do you think she has done for the last 9 months? We need new music she is SILENT :rip: 

She's challenged herself to spend as much money on jet fuel as possible of course, with a small break in the middle to tweet about Carolina :cm:

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Love her, but she has released like 58735376 projects during the last 2 years. A 3 year break would be nice. 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

She's challenged herself to spend as much money on jet fuel as possible of course, with a small break in the middle to tweet about Carolina :cm:

Don’t forget the ceremony in your avi :foxaylove2:

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Don’t forget the ceremony in your avi :foxaylove2:

I just know She was having the jets circling above Her while She preached :deadbanana4:

Just now, Blade Runner said:

Love her, but she has released like 58735376 projects during the last 2 years. A 3 year break would be nice. 

1. She took a 3 year break from 1989 to reputation

2. it’s been nearly 2 years since evermore, her last original album. 

We don’t need to treat these reissues as new projects that fatigue us from her catalogue you know. It’s like when Gaga put out a Born This Way 10th anniversary album last year with a bunch of additional content, that doesn’t suddenly mean she put out THREE albums last year (Dawn of Chromatica, Born this Way 10 Years, and Love For Sale).

i choose to not let Red TV and FTV get in the way of the schedule for new music 

I feel like she might drop a single in October, Album in December.

The silence reminds me of the pre-Reputation era

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

We don’t need to treat these reissues as new projects that fatigue us from her catalogue you know. It’s like when Gaga put out a Born This Way 10th anniversary album last year with a bunch of additional content, that doesn’t suddenly mean she put out THREE albums last year (Dawn of Chromatica, Born this Way 10 Years, and Love For Sale).

I know her audience is not tired or showing any sign of fatigue, but I do think it's needed. It seems like too much and it'll be exhausting in the long run. Just ask Drake.

Anyways, excited for this... 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

People love to say she put out 4 albums counting the 2 re-recordings with only 4 or 6 new songs, cause they PERFORM like new releases even if she doesnt do promo at all, Fearless got anything? and Red TV had a week of promo and thats it. :rip:

43 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

eager to work with up-and-coming female producers.

I wonder how Elvira and Brandi Carlile will sound on the same album…

Maybe something is coming this Friday. August is the 8th month and it’s the 5th. 8 + 5 = 13.

Plus:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I wonder how Elvira and Brandi Carlile will sound on the same album…

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

21 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Not to mention that her ass could never not be writing a song, and as you said it's been 2 years since evermore so she's got quite the backlog