T(rollz)OTC Predictions: BMS #1 with a 5% lead, account deactivated

Ger

6 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I’ll be honest, I underestimated her because this era is going much better than I thought it would so far :skull: Obviously I’m happy but I’m also kinda shook! 

Like WHICH of the girls are going #1 with NO music video?

I only remember Ariana going #1 with TUN, aside from that every popgirl #1 has had at least a music video attached/already released with it :jonny5:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• glamrock<3

• Ger

• MingYouToo

This is genuinely wild! This forum has been so loud about her being "musically irrelevant in 2022", only for her to return with a #1 album and single. :toofunny3: They really thought.

#1 song and album WOW. Haters really can’t say **** :clap3:  

Guys, the absolute collapse when the Movie drops. She's about to have a number 1, a top 5 and at least another top 10 by the end of the summer. Then Act 2 starts... AHhhhh

:jonny5:

Oh wow, another smash SOLO hit at 40 years old :jonny6: The Madonna of her generation and she's still going strong 

BSmile.thumb.gif.22f1ac8afbf1c1081d2a82a

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9_w200.gi

Where are the users who were yelling that a certain singers Pop comeback Song "outpeaked BMS" in its first week and thus evaporated it? Werent they the same people mocking her for not having a solo #1 since 2009? Werent they the same people than comparing BMS to that singers second single with a streaming giant just because they could see that that comeback pop song couldnt keep up with BMS? And for what? 6 weeks and counting in the Top 10, reaching #1 in its 7th week. All without a MV. Phew, the endless scalping 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Monsters really ended up getting egg on their face with those Stupid Love comparisons 

Jg68P3K.thumb.jpg.2a9f2aa5dcabff52529e14 

a smasha this late into her career who else doin it??

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

3 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Monsters really ended up getting egg on their face with those Stupid Love comparisons 

They’re are some brave borderline delusional Monsters saying had SL released in a week with weak competition like this it would have been debuted #1. I rest my case with them. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

Like WHICH of the girls are going #1 with NO music video?

I only remember Ariana going #1 with TUN, aside from that every popgirl #1 has had at least a music video attached/already released with it :jonny5:

The Dark Horse erasure. :tsk:

Congrats to Bey! This is very exciting for her. :clap3:

10 minutes ago, bad guy said:

:lmao:

shes tying Madonna for 12 #1 hits on the Hot 100 :gaygacat5:

3 hours ago, Cotton said:

People genuinely thought that Beyoncé was commercially done based on her last two side projects. The way she’s about to make everyone eat up the drags they’ve been sending her way for the last couple of years is crazy :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Well, a side project is a side project, that is what we've been telling them. Months ago ATRL was so confident that she's over and B7 has no hype and some predicted she will opened with 100-200K. 

THIS. ALL OF THIS. One of the greatest feelings is making haters gag on their own words!

Slow Motion Dancing GIF

the “no solo #1 since McCain’s presidency” drag about to disappear, liddos and navy must be in SHAMBLES 

OMGGG. :jonny4:

She always wins and I CAN stand it. 

27 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

the “no solo #1 since McCain’s presidency” drag about to disappear, liddos and navy must be in SHAMBLES 

Thank gawd we no longer will have to hear about some presidency attached to her lack of recent #1'a :coffee2:

Wow :jonny5: 

The first female artist over 40 to score a solo #1 since Madonna 22 years ago :clap3: 

Not Alien Superstar being the smasha up next

Renaissance era already has the dedicated non-fans in shambles and we're only ONE act in and it's just the beginning

What a HORRENDOUS season it is to be an actual hater of this woman right now

I know the daily slayage of Bey season has been eating certain folks UP

Inside and out

Since 1997

BSmile.thumb.gif.22f1ac8afbf1c1081d2a82a

Edited by est. in 90s

She deserves

:clap3:

Also, come on baguettes, stream Alien Superstar so it sneaks into the Top 10 :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.