T(rollz)OTC Predictions: BMS #1 with a 5% lead, account deactivated

Ger

On 8/2/2022 at 11:12 AM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This is such a phenomenal achievement, she's doing this two decades plus into her career as a Black woman in her 40s. The way she's beating ageism and misogynoir simultaneously, what an absolute legend.

Really happy for her. Congrats Bey, you deserve it :clap3:

Side note your Avi is so cute! Gaga looks sop carefree and happy I love it. :chick1:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• glamrock<3

• BnPac

• Shelter

The last two pages of Monsters and Hive positive comments - hell really can freeze over :jonny:

OT: Can't wait for this to be official - LONG LIVE (talented) FEMALES IN MUSIC!

It's the way this going number one single handedly dismantles any narrative used against her for the last decade 

dU5ycsd.gif

57 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

It's the way this going number one single handedly dismantles any narrative used against her for the last decade 

dU5ycsd.gif

I break OBH's necks all by myself, won't my freedom rot in hell

dU5ycsd.gif

GURL, BYE!!! :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:What a legend. :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

No one is doing it like her. N-O O-N-E.

The way Bey ALWAYS wins and ATRL ALWAYS loses. :bibliahh:

NO music video.

NO promotion.

NO radio deal.

NO feature.

NO discount.

NO remix.

NO room to breathe for OBH.

A completely organic smash hit with longevity and momentum.

BSmile.thumb.gif.22f1ac8afbf1c1081d2a82a

17 hours ago, Jai said:

Side note your Avi is so cute! Gaga looks sop carefree and happy I love it. :chick1:

ezgif-2-c76e74ae6c.thumb.gif.08747ce1a8e

Love your avi and Bey's Oscar performance too. Bey & Gaga, two legendary and acclaimed performers. :jonny:

OT: Who else is doing it like her? Incredible :clap3:

Wow at Beyoncé getting another #1 :clap3:

35 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

ezgif-2-c76e74ae6c.thumb.gif.08747ce1a8e

Love your avi and Bey's Oscar performance too. Bey & Gaga, two legendary and acclaimed performers. :jonny:

OT: Who else is doing it like her? Incredible :clap3:

catch the TEA on this, both about to SWEEP the oscars and the grammys in 2025 and 2023 respectively!

Yeah, the streams gain didn't end up being as huge as initially predicted, hopefully it wins. :dancehall2:

Edited by Ger-55

It should hit #1 & get around 19 million streams which is more than enough points

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It should hit #1 & get around 19 million streams which is more than enough points

Are you sure? It was pulling around 8.7 million streams last week, and according to HDD it gained some 8.2 million from On-Demand, I don't think programmed is going to make a big difference and there's YT left, did it make that difference there?

6 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Are you sure? It was pulling around 8.7 million streams last week, and according to HDD it gained some 8.2 million from On-Demand, I don't think programmed is going to make a big difference and there's YT left, did it make that difference there?

I dont know, I've been comparing using Spotify #s the entire time

Its 1st full week tracking it did 16.6 million US Streams & on Spotify it did over 5.9 million. 

This last week it did 6.78 million on Spotify 

Something seems off, especially since it was weighed more towards Apple Music 1st day

This is why I kept my mouth shut. 

I saw some of the hive already bragging about something that hadn’t happened yet and now look… y’all are about to look like clowns. 

Not another Levitating situation

I feel like the website sales could make a difference. Let's hope the US Hive bought the song the right way and not like the Dua fans did using VPNs please  :deadbanana2:

This #1 is hers! I’m not ready if she misses it cuz she’s doing an era like the good old days, she deserves it and it needs to be this monday! Can’t lost my mind cuz I’m already very sad Kate Bush didn’t achieve her number #1, please not also beyoncé!

I’d scream if this gets blocked after all those visualizers - her team could have easily secured the #1 :rip:

I’m pretty sure the web sales will push her to #1. They should have released that Madonna mashup a day or two sooner just to be sure.

If not this week then maybe next week with the MV drop and Remix. :michael:

She could've made the job easier by just releasing the damn video, not a stupid clickbait visualizer :deadbanana2:

Do streams still count? or os the tracking week over.

46 minutes ago, Green said:

Not another Levitating situation

I feel like the website sales could make a difference. Let's hope the US Hive bought the song the right way and not like the Dua fans did using VPNs please  :deadbanana2:

We had a master link with 15 different links

On 8/3/2022 at 12:28 AM, Mystic Boy said:

After years of "sHe nEeDs qUiCk LitTle rEmiXeS" , "nO HiT sInCe hALo" here we are :ahh:

@Xtianlofbritney @Erreur2 La Nature

I can taste your tears :ahh:

hopefully those remixes pull through

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.