Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

Does anyone know if she headlined or opened last night? And did she and Jack play songs back and forth or did they do separate sets?

I’m seeing her tonight in Toronto and while I love Jack as a producer I’ve never really been a fan of his music. I am basically going only to see her 

Edited by youreyesgocold

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

Hey Toronto peeps! I won 4 tickets to the Toronto show tonight, so I have 2 free tickets to give away. Let me know if you'd like them :cute:

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Does anyone know if she headlined or opened last night? And did she and Jack play songs back and forth or did they do separate sets?

I’m seeing her tonight in Toronto and while I love Jack as a producer I’ve never really been a fan of his music. I am basically going only to see her 

aren't we all.

Set times for Toronto (bleachers posted on their twitter):

6:15pm - Isaac Dunbar

7:00pm - Bleachers

9:10pm - Carly Rae Jepsen

Edited by Raphy23

COMEBACK LIVEEEE

Gays. We won. Now I'm super hyped for Mtl date Saturday. Nothing from the new album (can't stand the first two singles) is a blessing!

14 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Woo she said justice for Dedicated Side B on the tour setlist :jonny4:

Here for it, it makes sense she's probably doing this as a smaller pre-album tour for the fans with these deep cuts and then will do a proper Loneliest Time tour next year to go along with summer festival dates

Great setlist, but I wish she would play a few Kiss cuts like This Kiss or Turn Me Up or even Good Time over duds like Let's Sort The Whole Thing Out.

Too bad that nothing from Emotion: Side B made it. Would've loved to have seen The One or Body Language on the set list.

15 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Woo she said justice for Dedicated Side B on the tour setlist :jonny4:

Here for it, it makes sense she's probably doing this as a smaller pre-album tour for the fans with these deep cuts and then will do a proper Loneliest Time tour next year to go along with summer festival dates

OMG. 

WHEN I NEEDED YOU!

WARM BLOOD :jonny5:

She’s doing “I Didn’t Just Cone Here To Dance” :eek:  Omg I wish I had molly on me!! 

The setlist is amazing whew, she will probably replace some of these great deep cuts with new album tracks though when the album comes out

i want to experience one of the best pop songs ever live at some point. my favorite song of all time.

The new song, Go Find Yourself or Whatever, starts out with Tug of War vibes, but it's really a very strong ballad :clap3: Excited to hear the studio version.

I finally had a chance to listen to Carly’s discography and :jonny3: wow!

The songs produced by Kyle Shearer are literally GOLD, like I can’t believe Never Get to Hold You, The One and Fever didn’t make it on to Emotion? :redface: (aside from one being on a deluxe expanded edition years later).

I hope she works with him again because those songs are my faves and the sound suits her so well.

36 minutes ago, Death said:

The songs produced by Kyle Shearer are literally GOLD, like I can’t believe Never Get to Hold You, The One and Fever didn’t make it on to Emotion? :redface: (aside from one being on a deluxe expanded edition years later).

I hope she works with him again because those songs are my faves and the sound suits her so well.

All of this. Truer words have never been spoken. 

40 minutes ago, Death said:

serving extreme and excellent taste with this post, whew :bird: The One especially is an immaculate bop that I can't even begin to fathom, so perfect, so pristine! 

On 9/30/2022 at 12:53 AM, ChristerD said:

All of this. Truer words have never been spoken. 

On 9/30/2022 at 12:59 AM, Cruel Summer said:

serving extreme and excellent taste with this post, whew :bird: The One especially is an immaculate bop that I can't even begin to fathom, so perfect, so pristine! 

So glad to see others serving taste!

The One is definitely my favourite. I’ve been listening to it on repeat and am gagged at this perfection not being on the main album.

I definitely get the hype for her now and have to stan :jonny2:

On 9/30/2022 at 11:13 AM, crossbonezolo said:

Got tickets for both shows in Dublin, I'm so excited :jonny:

I got a presale ticket for the initial date, I didn't even see she announced another one as well. The demand is insane. 

11 minutes ago, campelo said:

Please Köln :chick3:

What is a Köln? Düsseldorf >>>>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.