UK - Renaissance to Debut #1, Selling more than other Top 5 combined

Armani?

That's right!
dU5ycsd.gif

Now, if only they can get Break My Soul to #1 as well.....

The way she just always WINS is so astonishing :clap3:so many artists pray they could have her career. A true icon

Buzzjack has the initial numbers around 13k so we're seeing 30k-35k for the whole week? That's kinda low tbh.

16 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Buzzjack has the initial numbers around 13k so we're seeing 30k-35k for the whole week? That's kinda low tbh.

I thought 13k was without streams

Edit - Guess it does. Welp. They could maybe allow the top songs to count for the albums. The rule is stupid anyway

18 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Yeah, I think the lack of access to physicals here is going to hurt her first week. It should serve longevity here though.

Top 100 albums

1 Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE (13,237) [2,276 physicals, 2,828 downloads, 8,133 streaming] *
2 Harry Styles - Harry's House (3,655)
3 Maggie Rogers - Surrender (3,040) *
4 The Cribs - Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever (3,021) ^
5 Orbital - 30 Something (2,784) *

6-10
7 The Cribs - The New Fellas *
8 The Cribs - The Cribs *

11-20
16 Sam Fender - Seventeen Going Under

21-30
22 Bob Marley & the Wailers - Legend
23 Kate Bush - The Whole Story ^
26 The Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole ^

31-40
36 Whiskey Myers - Tornillo *
40 David Bowie - Legacy ^

But OBHs like @Zaramtold us Renaissance was a local event? 

6 hours ago, Zaram said:

Renaissance is like a local event.

Any thots on this new development? :swing:

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Unlike ST/Lem which openned to 60-80k, she has a hit this era. So hopefully it has more longevity then those albums did.

Those numbers are kinda tragic for Bey, not having a proper wide distribution of physicals now that digital sales are completely dead (they carried self titled and Lemonade as they had no CD for a bit) truly was a low blow :deadbanana4:  at least she has a smash and will have longevity.

tenor1hlkw.gif

the fact she's selling top 5 combined but the numbers... :skull:

The numbers :rip:  Are the CDs not available?

Still at least she’s #1. Self titled got so screwed over 

7 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

That's right!
dU5ycsd.gif

Now, if only they can get Break My Soul to #1 as well.....

That's when we can really celebrate :lakitu: UK Hive drop your funds like a thotty!

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Those numbers are kinda tragic for Bey, not having a proper wide distribution of physicals now that digital sales are completely dead (they carried self titled and Lemonade as they had no CD for a bit) truly was a low blow :deadbanana4:  at least she has a smash and will have longevity.

Agh, I would've thought there would've been proper distribution of physical copies in the UK? I know in the states it has been (via Amazon, her site, physical retailers). That was disappointing to be aware of... 

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Yeah, I think the lack of access to physicals here is going to hurt her first week. It should serve longevity here though.

:dancehall: may the physicals get properly distributed in weeks to some.. she's such a good physical seller so this will hurt for sure. 

The numbers are kind of bad yeah tbh. I thought it was for sure doing +50k.

Guess it will serve cute longevity there though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.