Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Jude

• Alfred

• Lady Claire

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

:rip:

let's be honest up in here, NO ONE here would have guessed Kim was about to debut #1 on Today Top Hits :jonnycat:

This is unprecedented push for her :duca: She's finally coming!

Edited by magazine

32 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

How is it pulling those numbers? Sam hasn't been huge in years.

Haven’t been huge in years… we gonna forget they didn’t have back to back hits literally not that long ago 

I like it! It would have been so much better without Kim who has the potential to make it flop. Lets be honest about it. Something about the song is very Beyonce. 

40 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

How is it pulling those numbers? Sam hasn't been huge in years.

TikTok its power

They released a snippet of the chorus and it went viral

Same thing with "Super Freaky Girl", Nicki hadn't had a real hit in years and yet it went #1 because of TikTok

1 hour ago, Yog said:

This is counting the partial from this morning, so they’ve already done 7M today :rip:

Those 10M are only from Spotify or from all the platforms?

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

TikTok its power

They released a snippet of the chorus and it went viral

Same thing with "Super Freaky Girl", Nicki hadn't had a real hit in years and yet it went #1 because of TikTok

Why are y’all acting like this is Sam first hit in years when Promises, How Do You Sleep?, Dancing With An Stranger exists not to the mention the various platinum tracks they received through the years ?

8 minutes ago, Yog said:

Why are y’all acting like this is Sam first hit in years when Promises, How Do You Sleep?, Dancing With An Stranger exists not to the mention the various platinum tracks they received through the years ?

Those songs were 3-4 years ago :rip: No one was expecting Sam Smith to get a smash this year especially after Love Me More bombed harder than Pearl Harbor

So glad Sam is finally getting a hit again after the first time in ages! I was worried for them but this is a banger! It’s an absolute dumpster fire, but in a good way. They slayed with this wonky bop. 

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Those songs were 3-4 years ago :rip: No one was expecting Sam Smith to get a smash this year especially after Love Me More bombed harder than Pearl Harbor

yeah Yog needs to calm down lil bit :rip:

5 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Yes after those singles from Their 3rd consecutive platinum certified album, Sam took an year off, than they released an cute radio Love Me More to now smashing again as usual, they never miss an era where they have an smash or two ?

4 minutes ago, unino said:

yeah Yog needs to calm down lil bit :rip:

I am calm, Sam has MOST of the time has been consistent with their success..

• ATRL Moderator

I like the song but it's such a random song to smash so quickly like it is :jonny2:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm Ready wishes to be good to begin with :rip: 

Demi missing their chance to go #1 :chick3:

2 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

when is the music video being released?

That we don’t know, hopefully next week 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

The song is a bop I can’t even front. I remember stanning Kim down in 2017/2018 I can’t believe she’s finally about to happen after all these years. 

And EVERYONE counted her out, said she would never chart, would flop, etc 

And here she is #1 on Spotify TTH and poised to make at least top 40 debut on Billboard Hot 100. 

The Kesha stans are SEETHING rn :laugh:

2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

From people making fun of them and calling both "over"... just for the song to now challenge to get the top spot :ahh:

I'll scream if Kim's first ever entry on the Hot 100 is a #1... kicking the ******* DOOR!

We did it Joe! 

Girl we’ve stuck by Kim all these years and she’s deservedly getting her big crossover moment. THIS IS IT. 

The poor haters who will be doubly mad that this wasn’t even produced by Luke :rofl: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.