Jump to content

Sam Smith & Kim Petras - "Unholy”


Lady Claire
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Alfred

    24

  • Lady Claire

    30

  • Yog

    123

  • KatyPrismSpirit

    24

her Dancing With A Stranger is coming! :eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why would you do this, Kim??? :doc:

 

But I guess this make sense, both can't chart :skull:

Edited by magazine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think their voices are going to work well together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, magazine said:

Why would you do this, Kim??? :doc:

 

But I guess this make sense, both can't chart :skull:

 


OT: An bop is coming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

this is the most random collab ever but also makes perfect sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excited, but I'm not really here for that collab :toofunny3: Hopefully song will be good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kim looks like she has the number of every poppers dealer within a 5-mile radius on speed-dial. They'll work well together :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yog said:

 


OT: An bop is coming 

:dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was that Peppa Pig under rudest celebrity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if this is for Sam’s album or Kim’s new lead single 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kim her Adele music era is here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Yog said:

 


OT: An bop is coming 

This is not the drag you think it is lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

This is not the drag you think it is lol

I mean considering Shawn’s Spotify TTH payolad single is out while Sam’s organic radio single is still going kind of is 💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yog said:

I mean considering Shawn’s Spotify TTH payolad single is out while Sam’s organic radio single is still going kind of is 💀

Both are flops, #73 on your seventh week is not something to brag about, payola or not there's 0 interest lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

Both are flops, #73 on your seventh week is not something to brag about, payola or not there's 0 interest lol 

LMM wasn’t fully pushed into streaming unlike Shawn’s single, it’s shown radio & its audience liked it, I think it’s had potential to become an decent if given the chance but obviously didn’t..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Yog said:

LMM wasn’t fully pushed into streaming unlike Shawn’s single, it’s shown radio & its audience liked it, I think it’s had potential to become an decent if given the chance but obviously didn’t..

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

don’t any help to sleep but thx for the thought I guess.

 

OT: Hopefully Dr Luke is not on this thing 💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Considering both of them are now on the same level of success it makes sense :gaycat5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whatever it takes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out next friday?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

the same level of success

22 hours ago, magazine said:

both can't chart

not when sam is still able to chart and already achieved the type of success that k*m will never see :toofunny3:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...