• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZIVERT

• Protocol

• Illuminati

• Bosque

9 hours ago, Yanko said:

of course u support the terrorist state russia :rip:

What the hell? Calling out Ukraine for its corruption and authoritarianism is not "supporting Russia". 

And to Phantom, my previous post wasn't that difficult to understand

On 7/28/2022 at 12:13 AM, EnoughSaid said:

Well this is just beyond stupid of them. I hate the celebrification of any politician but when your country is being decimated this is what you’re doing? All I’ve seen from him is speeches to other countries and photo ops. He’s useless

This "celebration" is gaining attention to his country, and I guess a lot of donations as well. It's not a useless tactic as you believe.

On 7/28/2022 at 7:04 PM, Luckitty said:

I knew this man was corrupt when he was appearing at every award show.. you can tell he's using the war for his own personal gain

he's an actor after all and actors are attention wh*res

Not his own personal gain. He appeared at the Grammys as part of a much larger propaganda effort to justify to Americans why massive inflation and destroying the standard of living of anyone who isn't rich is necessary and justifiable, so that the Democrats won't lose big time in the upcoming elections. And all because Washington still wants to think it's 1995 and they can play world police and tell countries halfway across the world what to do, as awful as Putin and what Russia is doing is, and awful it is. But they have suddenly discovered that it's not 1995 anymore and what they are doing has enormous economic consequences for their own people.

26 minutes ago, superben said:

This "celebration" is gaining attention to his country, and I guess a lot of donations as well. It's not a useless tactic as you believe.

What difference do donations make when the US is sending literally billions of dollars?

Personally I think this is either attempt to keep the war in people's minds gone wrong, or a sly self-sabotage in order to start ruining his public image so that when America and Europe lift sanctions to save their economies people won't be outraged.

This is just… beyond ridiculous and tone-deaf. A Vogue photoshoot, REALLY?

:biblio:

Your periodic reminder that Haitians were WHIPPED by Border Patrol on horseback for fleeing their sinking country.

:biblio:

Meanwhile, this Hollywood tomfoolery is going on…

13 hours ago, Protocol said:

What difference do donations make when the US is sending literally billions of dollars?

Personally I think this is either attempt to keep the war in people's minds gone wrong, or a sly self-sabotage in order to start ruining his public image so that when America and Europe lift sanctions to save their economies people won't be outraged.

Likely this. 

This clown :rip: 

The fact that he has supporters... :rip: 

The fact that Biden/US orchestrated the whole thing to launder money using Ukraine and pay off his debt to them

The fact that the US send BILLIONS to Ukraine instead of using those BILLIONS to save their own economy and their own people from the ORCHESTRATED economic collapse, a result of the inflation we are witnessing, which is a result of the way they handled Covid. 

We literally witnessed the BIGGEST manipulation the world has ever seen, with GAZZILIONS going from the low/middle class to the 1%. 

Put the ******* puzzle pieces together. These people are playing CHESS. Any move, any action, any decision has been planned and serves a future purpose. 

But stay taking everything at face value and blindly follow your fave celebrity's manipulative statements, actions and demands. 

This is why we nothing positive can come out of this world. We've gone too deep into ****. And we are the ones to be blamed. Because we ALLOWED them. The 99% is being manipulated and controlled by the 1%. 99% of the world's problems are created by the 1%. And we allow that to happen. Let that sink it. 

Slavery never stopped. We are just in a different state of enslavement. 

Yeah, if you happen to be on the same side ideologically as ATRL's resident mind control and illuminati conspiracy theorist, that's how you know you're on the wrong side :skull: 

Anyways, back in reality:

"Millions read Vogue, and to be able to speak to them direct, that was my duty. I believe it is more important to do something and be criticized for it than to do nothing.” - Olena Zelenska :clap3: 

28 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Yeah, if you happen to be on the same side ideologically as ATRL's resident mind control and illuminati conspiracy theorist, that's how you know you're on the wrong side :skull: 

"Millions read Vogue, and to be able to speak to them direct, that was my duty. I believe it is more important to do something and be criticized for it than to do nothing.” - Olena Zelenska :clap3: 

I love how you love to put everything together. Because believe x,y,z automatically means you believe a,b,c. 

If the wrong side means the smart and genuine side, then I don't wanna be in the right side. 

Go eat your cereal and stay out of grown discussions. 

4 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I love how you love to put everything together. Because believe x,y,z automatically means you believe a,b,c. 

If the wrong side means the smart and genuine side, then I don't wanna be in the right side. 

Go eat your cereal and stay out of grown discussions. 

Girl you were out here in the beginning of this invasion justifying Russians buying citizenship on your island, and now you're out here spewing conspiracy theories about Biden. Just say you're pro-Russia and go. We don't need you on our side

8 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Girl you were out here in the beginning of this invasion justifying Russians buying citizenship on your island, and now you're out here spewing conspiracy theories about Biden. Just say you're pro-Russia and go. We don't need you on our side

You keep doing it :rip: 

Zero of the things you said are true. 

The only ones I truly feel for in this situation, are the actual Ukrainian people. Unfortunately, they are used as collateral damage. I've went to a Ukrainian protest here, we've helped Ukrainians fleeing from their country. We do the work, so don't worry about us. We practice what we preach (most of the times), which I'm guessing it's something you don't really do. And that's fine. 

He is still trash and I will continue to support my believe. Now move along. 

6 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

LOL as if the whole world didn’t already know that Russia is at war with Ukraine.

idc how much they defend this. This was extremely tone deaf and cringe

7 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

This clown :rip: 

The fact that he has supporters... :rip: 

The fact that Biden/US orchestrated the whole thing to launder money using Ukraine and pay off his debt to them

The fact that the US send BILLIONS to Ukraine instead of using those BILLIONS to save their own economy and their own people from the ORCHESTRATED economic collapse, a result of the inflation we are witnessing, which is a result of the way they handled Covid. 

We literally witnessed the BIGGEST manipulation the world has ever seen, with GAZZILIONS going from the low/middle class to the 1%. 

Put the ******* puzzle pieces together. These people are playing CHESS. Any move, any action, any decision has been planned and serves a future purpose. 

But stay taking everything at face value and blindly follow your fave celebrity's manipulative statements, actions and demands. 

This is why we nothing positive can come out of this world. We've gone too deep into ****. And we are the ones to be blamed. Because we ALLOWED them. The 99% is being manipulated and controlled by the 1%. 99% of the world's problems are created by the 1%. And we allow that to happen. Let that sink it. 

Slavery never stopped. We are just in a different state of enslavement. 

But to be fair, they are sending weapons not money. Unless you are suggesting the US knows the weapons will be sold on the black market by Ukrainian politicians for money.

I mean I think the US is funding Ukraine to drain Russia. Isn't that what they did in Afghanistan with the Mujahadeen?

Edited by AlanRickman1946

of course he will use every opportunity to make dumb western countries not forget that his country is literally dying for his and our freedom. If you think Russia will stop at Ukraine and we should stop giving a f*** you're naive. Putin would be salivating looking at some of the comments here :biblio:

26 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

of course he will use every opportunity to make dumb western countries not forget that his country is literally dying for his and our freedom. If you think Russia will stop at Ukraine and we should stop giving a f*** you're naive. Putin would be salivating looking at some of the comments here :biblio:

This, so many users in here are absolutely clueless and have no idea what it means to be involved in an active war. They can memorize obscure chart stats from 1999 but are unable to think logically for one second about real-world issues :rip: Embarrassing. 

On 7/27/2022 at 8:48 PM, GotMyBlueprint said:

Tacky, distasteful and gross, at least everyone is seeing his true colors, now.

A Funko Pop would be my guess.

:deadbanana:

When you’re given an opportunity to be on the cover of Vogue, you take it and run

gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.