• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZIVERT

• Protocol

• Illuminati

• Bosque

Well this is just beyond stupid of them. I hate the celebrification of any politician but when your country is being decimated this is what you’re doing? All I’ve seen from him is speeches to other countries and photo ops. He’s useless

the second picture .. what a joke

output_se18ml_zpsdzyd0mufz.gif

This is in such bad taste. Really casts a shadow on Zelensky as a person. He seems to be using war to be a celebrity, incredibly tasteless.

22 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Well this is just beyond stupid of them. I hate the celebrification of any politician but when your country is being decimated this is what you’re doing? All I’ve seen from him is speeches to other countries and photo ops. He’s useless

Considering all the connections he's built in such a short period of time he's done more for the country than most of its previous leaders. This does seem a bit odd but he didn't shy away from speaking up at the Grammys either, as long as it brings awareness to the issue and humanizes Ukraine why not

13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Considering all the connections he's built in such a short period of time he's done more for the country than most of its previous leaders. This does seem a bit odd but he didn't shy away from speaking up at the Grammys either, as long as it brings awareness to the issue and humanizes Ukraine why not

This is the opposite of humanizing

This scammer who keeps blackmailing Biden for more hundreds of billions needs to hang it up already and admit defeat. Ukrainians (and Europeans) are suffering for this guy to lead a celebrity life. Disgusting. 

he's using this situation for show

poor Ukrainian people this mf using them for his own profit and publicity

That people needed this to lose respect for this man. He's ready for his closeup. Fame is something else.

Strangle me daddy, but unpose please!

...Wow. 

What on earth is even the point (other than perhaps that horny Ukrainians can put a pin up poster on the wall... if they have a wall

Edited by Raiden

Zelensky & co. are so fame hungry. 

It would be funny if they weren't so serious about it

and smack dab in the middle of a war

paula-deen-apology.0.thumb.jpg.8efa1c8f6

I knew this thread was gonna be a mess the moment I saw the title :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.