Top Posters In This Topic

• igninton

• Vespertine

• Smarticle

• Johnny Jacobs

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, fountain said:

Good for them. 

He’s clearly comfortable with himself and his sexuality. It’s not a genuine closet case because he’s living as his true self, just in private, which somebody in the public eye entirely has the right to. There’s a difference. 

Totally agree. 

Also, to be totally fair to him — can someone please enlighten me about all the gay actors who have officially come out (as gay specifically) and still consistently land roles other than gay friend, tragic gay biopic character, or shirtless hunk in a Ryan Murphy production? I can’t think of many. 

I think there are a ton of gay actors who have certain career ambitions and don’t want to be pigeonholed. 

Anyways, he looks hot as **** :jonny5:

16 hours ago, igninton said:

Imagine being so self-loathing even when you have all the money in the world and live/come from a country where being gay is widely accepted.

Nah, I'm not checking for him OR Froy anymore. This is not helping our cause at all.

They’re not hiding, and they don’t owe it to anyone to declare anything. 

Froy is so lucky. But so is Richard. Ugh I just want to be in a throuple relationship with them :gaycat6:

We need the sex tape

onSmIpl.gif

Imagine being Froy and getting to eat that in daily basis?

Jesus, I see what you've done for other people | by Udochukwu Ikwuagwu |  Medium

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Imagine being Froy and getting to eat that in daily basis?

Jesus, I see what you've done for other people | by Udochukwu Ikwuagwu |  Medium

:bibliahh:

Richard is a MAN

On 7/26/2022 at 10:23 PM, igninton said:

Imagine being so self-loathing even when you have all the money in the world and live/come from a country where being gay is widely accepted.

Nah, I'm not checking for him OR Froy anymore. This is not helping our cause at all.

He doesn't owe you a damn thing, not even an explanation for how he chooses to live his own life, the entitlement is something else. 

On 7/27/2022 at 1:53 AM, igninton said:

mentos illness and seek help 

That Froy boy is hot and so is Richard. If they’re together great, if they’re good friends also fine. If he is indeed gay I can see how he would want to hide that from the world but maybe close circles know.

19 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Totally agree. 

Also, to be totally fair to him — can someone please enlighten me about all the gay actors who have officially come out (as gay specifically) and still consistently land roles other than gay friend, tragic gay biopic character, or shirtless hunk in a Ryan Murphy production? I can’t think of many. 

I think there are a ton of gay actors who have certain career ambitions and don’t want to be pigeonholed. 

Totally 

What I’d give to be a fly on the wall during these vacations. The thought of seeing these two in bed :WAP: Also Richard’s body is GORGEOUS.

Also people should just let him be. If he’s more comfortable keeping his sexuality private, then why is that such a problem?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.