• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

is this still coming :rip: 

You know right this has yet to he announced right? Nothing official aside of the pre save link..(if we don’t count the Britney post). It’s coming, relax 

Britney's announcements are always a mess. Make Me was announced (confirmed by her) the day before its release.

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Some of you need to chill and lower your expectations around this release :ace: 

True lol it's not like this is a lead single from her. Just a quick lil collab. Afterall Elton apparently was the one to approach her. I've been so out of the whole release loop. Im still old school thinking announcements are made a month or 2 before the actual release "premiere" haha. 

As far as i know Elton just teased the collab right? He didn't even put Britney's name on the cover or did he? ? 

17 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Britney's announcements are always a mess. Make Me was announced (confirmed by her) the day before its release.

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow Britney fans, but I seem to recall it just surprise dropped on iTunes that night? I don't even think there was an announcement lol.

3 hours ago, P!nk said:

Agreed. I’m excited for it but it’s not going to be the second coming of Jesus Christ, just a cute lil bop for Britney to dip her toes back into the music scene.

Yea, it does feel like this

I was kind of mad she even gave her hype to a....collab, that isn't even her own

I am Hard facepalming for some of the stans claming this will be huge and whatever

they obviously aren't putting much to it :dies:

if it was any other artist, they would already done interviews,specials and even a Billboard :ahh:

I can already see the threads dragging and comparing to other releases, when this was Barely announced :toofunny3: the single cover I-

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Some of you need to chill and lower your expectations around this release :ace: 

Agreed... I love Britney but given her post conservatorship social media antics I'm not holding my breath for this song. :doc:

She's coming , i agree with someone who told us that Britney's announcements are a mess 

2 hours ago, Tistotal said:

It is not even handled by Britney's label but Elton's.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

2 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Cause Make Me was leaked and they released it earlier... 

I am ready for this Cold Heart 2.0 smash hit :jonnycat:

Im ready!!! :party:

They should release it on UK midnight since I belive Blackpink is doing USA midnight release give us some adventage hours to stream :duca:

Still waiting for Britney or Elton to officially announce is droping this Friday!

3 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Cause Make Me was leaked and they released it earlier... 

So it was Work B*tch and Hold It Against Me :katie:

6 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow Britney fans, but I seem to recall it just surprise dropped on iTunes that night? I don't even think there was an announcement lol.

Maybe I'm wrong but I remember she posted the cover on Thursday afternoon right before the release

Can't wait for new music of miss Britney :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

So it was Work B*tch and Hold It Against Me :katie:

Not the same situation..work b*tch leaked only 2 days earlier and we already had the official single cover and the release date,make me leaked 10 days earlier.. a 2 minutes demo was leaked from hold it against me without Britney vocals so it wasn't that important.

Edited by Sweetestsecret

2 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

What do we think ladies

Trip to your heart is AMAZING so im stoked if it has the same vibe :duca:

Btw, How weird and random is this? 

spacer.png

They remixed 3 with a Madonna feature. Im kinda confused lol. What do you guys this this is?

2 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

What do we think ladies

I hope this isn't true. TTYH is at the bottom of FF to me. It's a bit too vanilla/generic eventhough I still enjoy it.

46 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

spacer.png

They remixed 3 with a Madonna feature. Im kinda confused lol. What do you guys this this is?

Oh my god…I pray this is real! Maybe she’ll put out a remix EP!!! She was rumored to be working with old producers like Claude Kelly so maybe she’s gathering that for Brit in the Mix 3

3 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

What do we think ladies

TTYH? We the fans with taste WON

mariah-carey.gif

1 hour ago, TouchinFree said:

spacer.png

Nah. There's some other Britney songs that also have Madonna credited, and have been registered since like forever (this one too). They probably mean nothing, like the Lady Marmalade credit Britney has. But who knows... The thing is they're not new.

I'm praying we get a real cover for the single cuz :deadvision:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.