• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

Desperately waiting for an announcement...all of the insiders have been suspiciously quiet on here :chick1: 

i don't think we will get an announcement. with make me it was the same thing. and we just discovered the cover because someone found a programmed tweet in her profile.

6 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

i don't think we will get an announcement. with make me it was the same thing. and we just discovered the cover because someone found a programmed tweet in her profile.

I think people are hoping for an announcement / release schedule similar to Elton and Dua's song last year... which makes sense, it is more his song than Britney's.

I find it so odd how there still isn't an official date for this :deadbanana2: It was already announced quite a while ago… Hopefully they announce it soon

:sleep: Ok, maybe it’s not coming this soon

Where is the cover... the snippets.. the announcement... :gaycat6:

gurls are we gonna try the multi account thing? 

Do spotify normally filter them? 

34 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Where is the cover... the snippets.. the announcement... :gaycat6:

thumbnail_image001.jpg

Surely, the OCC wouldn't still be counting down if they were not sure the song was coming on Friday?  :clown:

27 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Surely, the OCC wouldn't still be counting down if they were not sure the song was coming on Friday?  :clown:

I feel like they all are going by the rumors

It is kinda weird how Elton uploaded a link to pre-save it 10 days ago and there has been zero communication about it. Some medias are rporting it is dropping on August 19th but there's no evidence (yet).

I wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes…. Like Elton trying to get Britney to perform somewhere 

1 minute ago, SweetTalker said:

I wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes…. Like Elton trying to get Britney to perform somewhere 

Britney would have said no to that in the very beginning, I genuinely believe she did this for fun and she has no intention at all of performing any time soon.

HollywoodLife is far from being a reliable source, but it’s weird they decided to run this “story” this morning when we’ve all been left wondering what’s happening..it’s like they know everyone’s growing impatient 

2 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Postponed by a week

August 26 it is then!

Give it up, ladies. It's another FAMOS surprise :toofunny2:

39 minutes ago, crf13 said:

How do we know it’s been delayed for a week? 

They're the source.

23 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Is this true? I'm not familiar whether they are an insider.

Yes.

At this point I hope an announcement is coming friday

Yeahhh maybe it will drop until the 26th 

is also Glory 6th year. Anniversary… Britney making us wait exactly 6 years for new music…. I’m starving 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.